The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

You sound like Dr. Fauci the so called expert that makes a point then moves on when proven wrong but still keeps the line to stay relevant.
Are you now saying that I'm wrong about the relative efficacy of the vaccines?

I guess your point is that the authorities in your neck of the woods are asking you to continue wearing face coverings for no good reason. Well, the answer is simple. Vote them out.

Last edited:

Waldeck

Old-Salt
Are you now saying that I'm wrong about the relative efficacy of the vaccines?

I guess you're point is that the authorities in your neck of the woods are asking you to continue wearing face coverings for no good reason. Well, the answer is simple. Vote them out.

I'm saying you didn't answer my question, you went off on your own bent about how easy it was to avoid Polio with out knowing what you were talking about. You are doing the same thing now distracting from what was said. If you had read my bit you would have noted that I was for the sensible solutions, I wear my mask, I carry 3 or 4 in my car and 1 in the top pocket of my shirt and wash them all on a regular basis.

I'm saying you didn't answer my question, you went off on your own bent about how easy it was to avoid Polio with out knowing what you were talking about. You are doing the same thing now distracting from what was said. If you had read my bit you would have noted that I was for the sensible solutions, I wear my mask, I carry 3 or 4 in my car and 1 in the top pocket of my shirt and wash them all on a regular basis.
The question you asked has been fully addressed by the health authorities and is quoted below. You asked it on here because you wanted to make some kind of implication beyond that. You're not really interested in the facts.

COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from getting sick. Based on what we know about COVID-19 vaccines, people who have been fully vaccinated can start to do some things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic.

We’re still learning how vaccines will affect the spread of COVID-19. After you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you should keep taking precautions—like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces—in public places until we know more.

These recommendations can help you make decisions about daily activities after you are fully vaccinated. They are not intended for healthcare settings.

Waldeck

Old-Salt
The question you asked has been fully addressed by the health authorities and is quoted below. You asked it on here because you wanted to make some kind of implication beyond that. You're not really interested in the facts.

COVID-19 vaccines are effective at protecting you from getting sick. Based on what we know about COVID-19 vaccines, people who have been fully vaccinated can start to do some things that they had stopped doing because of the pandemic.

We’re still learning how vaccines will affect the spread of COVID-19. After you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you should keep taking precautions—like wearing a mask, staying 6 feet apart from others, and avoiding crowds and poorly ventilated spaces—in public places until we know more.

These recommendations can help you make decisions about daily activities after you are fully vaccinated. They are not intended for healthcare settings.

You are still distracting from what was said, can we put this to bed?

I've signed up for the multi-vaccine trial i.e. 2nd dose different to first one.

Not guaranteed to get a place, but I reckon that the difference will provide additional protection.

Over 60 and a type 2 but don't have any allergies so willing to give it a go if selected.
I have as well.
#serviceguaranteescitizenship
#wouldyouliketoknowmore?

jack2.jpg

1st Pfizer jab done for me in Canada this past Monday. All well organized and less than an hour to complete. A receipt was given at the end with the 1st vaccine date and the date for the 2nd pre-booked written on it I also received a confirmation text before I reached the Exit door.

Wednesday evening now stiff arm yesterday but zero effects today and hoping this continues.

Wife still pissed off about an immigrant (me) getting a jab before her.

SpiderFox

Clanker
I had the AstraZeneca (Oxford) jab on Tuesday morning; I'm now officially immortal...

Seriously though, no problems at all. I should add that I had a kidney transplant in 2005 which started failing in 2018, and I've been on dialysis since January 2019.

I'm due the second jab within 10 weeks and will report back here then.

Cheers!
I had my 2nd jab exactly 3 weeks after the first (Tuesday 6th) so I could go back on the transplant activation list.

Same as the first one, no symptons at all.

Good luck all...

Last edited:
Obvs no the jab but...

Had mine , AZ on Monday. Felt a bit off on Tuesday and Wednesday, kind of like a hangover, but fine today, Thursday. I did have a mild case of the thruppenies for a couple of days though.

Latest Threads