The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

Had my booster jab yesterday. First two were AZ the booster was Pfizer. No problem with the first two, I have had a sore arm today and felt a bit sh1t this morning, not too bad but some mild flu like symptoms. Feeling better this evening

Had my booster jab yesterday. First two were AZ the booster was Pfizer. No problem with the first two, I have had a sore arm today and felt a bit sh1t this morning, not too bad but some mild flu like symptoms. Feeling better this evening

Much better this morning, all I need now is my morning dump and I will be back to normal.

endure

GCM
How are people being notified about their boosters? My parents in their mid 80’s are over 6 months since their second jab.
I've had a letter today telling me I'm no longer on the speshul list and to expect an invite from my GP to have a booster after 6 months have passed since my 2nd jab.

How are people being notified about their boosters? My parents in their mid 80’s are over 6 months since their second jab.
I had my notification by text message, my mate got his by email, both with a link to a site to book an appointment. I'd phone their doctors surgery if they don't have technology.

Why what? Why I'm longer speshul? I'm diabetic and apparently I'm no longer especially vulnerable apparently. I never took much notice of it anyway. If I fall off the perch then I hit the bottom of the cage.
Boot size, asking just in case

if its Scotland, it seems to be by rock paper scissors! - my parents are the same age as yours and nothing heard so far but they know younger people who have already had theirs so its totally hit and miss

I sometimes watch Dr John Campbell's videos. In the past he flagged up that some of the rare cases of reactions may be due to intravenous, rather than intramuscular injection. This is why he suggested aspirating the syringe. That is to say, withdrawing the plunger slightly in case blood appears in the syringe, which would indicate that the needle was in a blood vessel or vein.

Here he talks with Kyle, a former competitive cyclist in the USA, who had a metallic taste seconds after injection. This happens with intravenous injections, so Dr John suspects that it's very likely that Kyle was injected intravenously in error. Kyle is absolutely fine with the vaccine as a tool but wants to bring awareness to the issues he and others experienced. He is also keen to point out the low probability of occurrence.

I think Kyle said that there seems to be a time of around 9 months after which people so affected seem to recover. In the meantime, he has been taking star anise tea and black seed to help his condition, whereas Invermectin blocked the effects but did not stop them. i.e., it just added a delay.

His symptoms were high heart rate which stayed high after exercise and pain in areas of cycling injuries.
ETA his other symptom was fatigue.

Last edited:
Had the booster on Saturday afternoon. My first two were the Astra Zeneca vaccine and the booster was the Pfizer vaccine. I was curious how the two different vaccines worked together so when I got home, I did some Google research.

It appears that this combination is being given deliberately because they deliver a higher level of protection according to recent research.

It’s Tuesday and no zombie effects have kicked in. Just a very small slightly sore patch on my upper arm. The actual jab was done very quickly and painlessly. Everybody had to wait for 15 minutes before leaving in case any after effects kicked in.

Latest Threads