The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

SteveLancs

Old-Salt
Why on earth anyone here would believe the mainstream media is beyond me. They lie to you all the time. Why would someone make a video telling you that the Covid vaccine is dangerous?
What do they have to gain?
You know what the vaccine manufacturers have to gain. Piles of money which they use to bribe politicians and mainstream media. Up to you, but I will not be getting vaccinated if I can possibly avoid it.

The people making the videos make them because they (Maalox being a prime example) are as batshit mental as the people who keep posting them on this and other threads on this site.
You’re skipping the irony part, the same twunts saying big pharma are only pushing the vaccines to make shedloads of money are the same twunts making money off the videos they post online espousing their belief ,ie YouTube revenues......hypocrisy at it’s finest.

jinxy

LE
Maybe, but I didn't examine them - they could also be just coolers (that work on the desert-cooler principle) since the climate is hot here. However, since there is central AC (outlets near the ceiling are visible) the boxes may well be filtration units.
I would have said they are Dehumidifiers.

Edit because of spelling

You’re skipping the irony part, the same twunts saying big pharma are only pushing the vaccines to make shedloads of money are the same twunts making money off the videos they post online espousing their belief ,ie YouTube revenues......hypocrisy at it’s finest.
The nutters also promote the idea of taking Ivermectin or hydrochloroquin instead of being vaccinated, both of which are of course made by pharmaceutical companies. The study the nutters were pimping in support of Ivermectin turned out to be a fake put out by a group of doctors who were selling Ivermectin to people as a cure for COVID-19.

So instead of getting two jabs and being done with it, the nutters want people to buy and take daily pills forever (because the virus is not going away any time soon). So instead of a one time sale, it becomes a continuing revenue stream for the pharma companies (none of which by the way endorse this idea).

If you really want a chuckle, you can look up the conspiracy theories which, before the pandemic, claimed that "the big pharma companies" were suppressing the development of vaccines in favour of treatments that you had to take daily because they only got to sell vaccines once or infrequently, while non-vaccine treatments meant that you had to pay them continually forever.

So if companies develop a vaccine then according to the nutters it's all a conspiracy by them to make money. If they don't develop a vaccine then that's also a conspiracy by them to make money. It's conspiracies everywhere!

No doubt some of you have contacts in Gibralter. Is this just bunkum?

It's bunk. Gibraltar has an average of 5 new cases per day which makes it a rolling average of 150 cases per month.
They had 3 days in the whole of August with 1 death and have had no deaths in the whole of September.

No doubt some of you have contacts in Gibralter. Is this just bunkum?
[/URL]
Nope - it is not 100% vaccinated for starters.

So a number of Covid deaths occurred before the individuals were fully vaccinated (you only gain full protection at 14 days after the second vaccine) - do you have a comparison figure showing which was which?

Also no vaccine ever, in the history of the world is 100% effective. So once Gib opened up again, people start mixing more, more visitors etc - then infections will rise.

However it has been proven time and time again (citations available, and already provided in thread) that the vaccine massively reduces infection rate, seriousness of illness and transmission rates.

But there will always be some who in which the vaccine didn’t work, are especially vulnerable, etc, etc - so you would still get some deaths.

So yes - it is bunkum and a f***ing crap analysis of reality.

Why on earth anyone here would believe the mainstream media is beyond me. They lie to you all the time. Why would someone make a video telling you that the Covid vaccine is dangerous?
You know what the vaccine manufacturers have to gain. Piles of money which they use to bribe politicians and mainstream media. Up to you, but I will not be getting vaccinated if I can possibly avoid it.
Well we know that alot of the sources of the misinformation on the internet are making massive amounts of money from doing so - Del Bigtree for example makes nearly all his money from lying about vaccines.

Whereas for big pharma it is a small percentage of their income - in fact you could generate up to 30,000 times more income off a patient for treating them than it costs in a vaccine (Citation available).

Looks like YouTube is cracking down on COVID disinformation.

Link to article

SteveLancs

Old-Salt
If anything ought to set your alarm bells ringing it's the previous post. What about health-care workers?
What do they know?
And for those concerned about making money rather than population control ...

If anything ought to set your alarm bells ringing it's the previous post. What about health-care workers?
What do they know?
And for those concerned about making money rather than population control ...
Why do the ratlickers go for pfizer?

why didn’t you mention the AZ jab which is being done as a not-for-profit?

And if health workers are not going to accept medical science then WTF are they in that sector? Would you trust them to wash their hands on a regular basis if they are that ignorant/stupid?

You're a dumb ****.

Youtube says they will will now block all videos critical of vaccines

This is in blatant disrespect of the pursuit of novel human knowledge.

Brighteon, Bitchute and Rumble will not censor such videos.

Some claim that Obama's worldwide internet "Kill Switch" will soon be clicked.

Last edited:
Youtube says they will will now block all videos critical of vaccines

Well anything that stops the disinformation dozen being the source of lies that have made some of them multi-millionaires - which are then repeated by gullible morons. I am not calling you or your fellow ratlickers morons of course.

Okay, I might be…

@Maalox ETA: Did you bother to read the article? Because I think you just read the headline as Youtube is NOT blocking all videos critical of vaccines - just ones that promulgate fake crap.

The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?​

that's what the thread is, I wish to report
I had Covid (before it became fashionable) feb 2020
I have had both my pfizer jabs , and am eligible for my booster with my flu shot in Novermber

I also wish to report that I haven't died yet because of the injections , in fact , apart from feeling a little tired after the first on where i went to bed with a couple of paracetamols ....I have had no problems at all, except this cold , I hate having the cold

F uck these anti vax w ankers....... problem is when they get it and die they spread it around before they cark it

SteveLancs

Old-Salt
Could it be that it's the vaccinated who are most at risk?

Latest Threads