The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

It is gettin g tedious listening to these idiots. Trouble is, there are some people who will actually believe it.
What l find pathetic are those on this thread who keep posting shïte by septics who were discredited at least a year ago, makes them look even more ignorant than they already appear.

Last edited:

endure

GCM
Here's a good investigation about Covid Origins:

Bloody man made virus - it's just a pity nobody is in prison because of this.

Maalox made the virus. He confessed to it in one of his videos that he posted on another thread. He can't be put in prison for it because he's been committed to an insane asylum. He tried to pin some of the blame on you, but as someone who is mentally insane his testimony can't be used in court.

I love this whole 'BUT a DOCTOR said it...' BS from the anti vax mongs.
As if qualifying from med school makes you the Oracle.
Of course, doctors over the years have done some wonderful stuff.
Like Shipman. Or Mengele.

Maalox made the virus. He confessed to it in one of his videos that he posted on another thread. He can't be put in prison for it because he's been committed to an insane asylum. He tried to pin some of the blame on you, but as someone who is mentally insane his testimony can't be used in court.

You just need to post this after every comment by @Maalox . The wierdo.

6870EBDA-802C-4690-BFDC-BD48BEAD1C08.jpeg

Cruel and unusual punishment.

But justified.
We could televise it, and have a fundraiser. Every £1 donated will result in a glass of water being tipped into the water-tight room. Donate £1000 and we'll push in an alligator.

The pandemic repayment problem would be solved in hours.

We could televise it, and have a fundraiser. Every £1 donated will result in a glass of water being tipped into the water-tight room. Donate £1000 and we'll push in an alligator.

The pandemic repayment problem would be solved in hours.
Nah. 2 days no water. 1st pound puts a glass on the tray that can be pushed into the room.

1000th pound fills it with water.

100000th puts it into the room, midway between them.

Repeat every 3 days until only 1 left in the room. Then your solution.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Both my sprogs tested positive for Covid last week. Most of the kids in their school have it.

Very mild symptom for the boy (age 10) and no symptoms for the girl (age 9).

The missus has now tested positive and is also experiencing fairly mild symptoms (loss of taste, headache, sore throat). She is double jabbed with Pfizer.

So far so good for me. Negative tests all round, no symptoms. I’m double jabbed with Moderna.

I can only deduce that the Moderna jab works.

Both my sprogs tested positive for Covid last week. Most of the kids in their school have it.

Very mild symptom for the boy (age 10) and no symptoms for the girl (age 9).

The missus has now tested positive and is also experiencing fairly mild symptoms (loss of taste, headache, sore throat). She is double jabbed with Pfizer.

So far so good for me. Negative tests all round, no symptoms. I’m double jabbed with Moderna.

I can only deduce that the Moderna jab works.
Waiting for tests for me and mine less the eldest boy.

Youngest was tested Saturday, but they have started a "late results investigation" can take 3 days. Meaning 10 days since potential exposure. FFS.

Misses has started with cough so got tested, I have had to be tested due to rules at work as I am on site tomorrow...

So any scientific papers cited in that video or is it just a bunch of people talking crap?
If the former can you link to them or at least cite them - I am not wasting close to an hour of my life watching drivel from Sky Oz.

What do you think should be done to the makers of this video?

Do you want me to go through all the points that are made in that video and debunk them one by one and make you look utterly stupid for posting it?

Or are you going to tacitly acknowledge that you are thicker than a whale omelette by the fact that you posted it in the first place and believed anything they said in it?

Now scuttle back under your bridge.

Latest Threads