The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

Slightly veering off-thread, has anyone had the flu jab this year? I normally have no side effects but this year developed a very sore arm and minor flu-like symptoms. SWMBO had the same reaction but much more pronounced, as did son.

How many times have you had a flu jab? I only got my first last year so I can't really compare it to anything.

I have had both a not had any side effects with either. I had covid twice. Once before the vaccination and at that time.e I was absolutely floored and struggled to catch a breath. Second time time was after the jabs and it was lime a cold with aches and pains.

If these excess deaths persist over the next months then some would say that Dr Hoffe' s prediction may be being confirmed

Slightly veering off-thread, has anyone had the flu jab this year? I normally have no side effects but this year developed a very sore arm and minor flu-like symptoms. SWMBO had the same reaction but much more pronounced, as did son.
I had my flu shot three weeks after my COVID booster. Sore arm and slight fever from booster, but nothing from the flu vaccine.

Tens of 1000s of health care workers in the state of NY are set to be fired tomorrow for refusing the vaxx.

Is there currently such a requirement in the UK for all NHS workers to be compulsorily vaxxed or face dismissal?

Tens of 1000s of health care workers in the state of NY are set to be fired tomorrow for refusing the vaxx.

Is there currently such a requirement in the UK for all NHS workers to be compulsorily vaxxed or face dismissal?

Is your Google broken?

Plan B for the so called anti vaxers is to have the jab. What plan B do the holier than thou brigade have for when they start keeling over like the GW1 generation did 30 years ago when their experimental meds went tits up?
Let me guess: 'But that's different'...?
Well your incorrect use of the word ‘experimental’ in relation to the current vaccines shows that you have no grounding in the sciences or are just mindlessly repeating the propaganda and lies of the ratlickers.

Had it last week. Same as ever. Nothing.

The flu jab isn't the same every year because the flu isn't the same every year plus they may be buying vaccine from a different source. I can't recall having had a reaction but for some people they get one in some years and are fine the next.

Latest Threads