The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

Approx what % of the serving UK military has been jabbed?

A) This particular navy surgeon has been out of the USN since 1995
B) She is an orthopaedic surgeon and tattoo removalist? with no connection to the USN or US military at all and does not have access to any information that is not available to the general public.
C)She believes there is a conspiracy by the Illuminati to destroy the world with abortion,gay marriage, and of all things, children's toys....
D) She believes gynaecological diseases can be caused by having sex with demons and witches that appear in dreams......
E) She is both an anti-vaxxer and anti-masker.....

All the above are actually facts about the good doctor, but the only alarm she is sounding is the fact she’s a complete fücking idiot as are you for posting this shïte....

A) This particular navy surgeon has been out of the USN since 1995
B) She is an orthopaedic surgeon and tattoo removalist? with no connection to the USN or US military at all and does not have access to any information that is not available to the general public.
C)She believes there is a conspiracy by the Illuminati to destroy the world with abortion,gay marriage, and of all things, children's toys....
D) She believes gynaecological diseases can be caused by having sex with demons and witches that appear in dreams......
E) She is both an anti-vaxxer and anti-masker.....

All the above are actually facts about the good doctor, but the only alarm she is sounding is the fact she’s a complete fücking idiot as are you for posting this shïte....
So she's a typical anti-vaxxer then I take it?

So she's a typical anti-vaxxer then I take it?
You would have seen her most likely on the news at some point last winter, she’s part of that group of septic doctors who were hanging about Washington wearing white lab coats calling themselves the frontline doctors organization. I’d didn’t put up her name because some on the site would flood the threads with all the shïte she spews, she has a lot of video appearances spreading her misinformation.

Airblade

Clanker
You would have seen her most likely on the news at some point last winter, she’s part of that group of septic doctors who were hanging about Washington wearing white lab coats calling themselves the frontline doctors organization. I’d didn’t put up her name because some on the site would flood the threads with all the shïte she spews, she has a lot of video appearances spreading her misinformation.

When people try to stop me hearing what someone else has to say, it only makes me even more interested in hearing them out. I am a grown adult capable of evaluating information put before and judging its merit. I think it's good to at least hear have a look at lots of different views, even some of the more outlandish ones.

If no one in the UK or UK military is reporting paresthesias like this woman doctor had, then they must be an exceedingly rare side-effect of the vaxx, or else it's hyped.

Approx what % of UK jabs are from Pfizer?

endure

GCM
If no one in the UK or UK military is reporting paresthesias like this woman doctor had, then they must be an exceedingly rare side-effect of the vaxx, or else it's hyped.

Approx what % of UK jabs are from Pfizer?

Just another bunch of dangerous loons...

"Children's Health Defense is an American activist group mainly known for anti-vaccine activities and has been identified as one of the main sources of misinformation on vaccines.[1] It was founded and is chaired by Robert F. Kennedy Jr.[2] Established under the name World Mercury Project in 2016, it has been campaigning against various public health programs, such as vaccination and fluoridation of drinking water.[3] The group has been contributing to vaccine hesitancy in the United States, encouraging citizens and legislators to support anti-vaccine regulations and legislation.[4][5][6] Arguments against vaccination are contradicted by overwhelming scientific consensus about the safety and effectiveness of vaccines.[7][8][9][10] The group is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit.[11]"

Still no side effects form the Covid jabs, just had my flu one yesterday and don't even have a sore arm. Roll on the third Covid jab.

I think it's good to at least hear have a look at lots of different views, even some of the more outlandish ones.

No, it really isn't. That's just an excuse for morons to justify their f**king stupid beliefs. Otherwise you'd be wasting your time with claims that the Earth is flat, the royal family are lizard people, the moon landings were faked, etc, etc.

Whenever someone trots out idiocy in an attempt to attract the few gullible muppets in every hundred who are stupid enough to fall for it, they always try to make themselves sound reasonable by claiming "I'm just looking at both sides of the argument /being open-minded, what do you think".

Vaccines work; anti-vaxxers are despicable wretches.

holyphuc

Old-Salt
Other half is an acupuncturist, she is now innundated with patients who are ill, general fatigue, chronic pain, women with period problems, they all seem to start getting ill 6-8 weeks after the jabs.

Plan B for the so called anti vaxers is to have the jab. What plan B do the holier than thou brigade have for when they start keeling over like the GW1 generation did 30 years ago when their experimental meds went tits up?
Let me guess: 'But that's different'...?

Plan B for the so called anti vaxers is to have the jab. What plan B do the holier than thou brigade have for when they start keeling over like the GW1 generation did 30 years ago when their experimental meds went tits up?
Must've missed the mass deaths of GW1 veterans...

There's no plan B in either case in case you hadn't noticed.

offog

LE
As I have put before 55k dead of with 59, yes 59 had both jabs and died. So the other 55k worked on your concept that they are safe. Facts and Darwin are a real bugger at times. But you can continue to ignore the facts and hope that Darwin missed you off his list.

Are yo any good at Russian roulette because it would seem that soon you will be using a pistol instead of a revolver.

offog

LE
Just had flu jab in one arm and covid booster (Pfizer) in t'other, 3 pints of Carlsberg and happy as a pig in poo! Slight ache in flu arm.:)
Those pints can be heavy at your age. Try a straw or gravity feed.

RTU'd

LE
The jab on the 2nd time made me tell those anti vaxxers it I hoped the all died from Covid for some reason?
And that they only realised they were fecktards when it was too late to be saved from getting their 72 virgin men.