The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

Well just had ma flu jab on this glorious 16th September 2021, which is actually another day of not knowing the origin of the coronavirus, which is actually a fact, a fact that some on here find difficult to swallow for some unknown reason. Maybe they are conspiraloons.

In answer to the original questions: second shot today and no adverse side-effects. Obviously Bill Gates is booming through, but still.

20210916_101021.jpg

offog

LE
Well just had ma flu jab on this glorious 16th September 2021, which is actually another day of not knowing the origin of the coronavirus, which is actually a fact, a fact that some on here find difficult to swallow for some unknown reason. Maybe they are conspiraloons.
Just had lunch which was a brie and ham toastie with basil. No idea where the bread came from or the brie or the ham, the butter said it was British, the only thing I really know is that the basil came from a plant in my conservatory, there's obviously some conspiracy going on.

@Maalox

I watched your video.

What is your opinion of the matters raised therein or have you not actually watched it yourself? You see, you keep putting stuff up like this but you don't appear willing or able to express an opinion. Courage of your convictions and all that.

Feel free to make comment.

f the Delta strain is the vaccine, what are the unvaccinated dying of?
Apparently it is natural causes with a side order of euthanasia. It's a progression:

1] False flag
2]Euthanasia.
3] Death by vaccine once the Delta allegedly occurred.

It is a little difficult to work out the narrators meaning in between the jumps in logic and howling at the moon. Hopefully, Maalox will explain.

I would imagine the unvaccinated are dying by home visits leading to murder or some such.

Last edited:
Interesting, per my post #2,025 above, my arm was noticeably more sore than after the first shot and I didn't have the best night's sleep. This morning I felt decidedly seedy and after some chores in the garden went for a swim - normal morning routine although I thought I might work some of the soreness out. I felt totally listless in the pool so took the hint and knocked that activity on the head. After breakfast I felt far better and although the arm is still sore I feel fine.

Arranging a vaccination appointment with my clinic now involves the use of one of those 'critical path' style automated telephone arrangements. I hate these because first you have to sit through a five minute introduction about Covid and other matters. By the time I get to the 'choices' bit, my head is a blur of white noise and some of the 'choices' are ambivalent and I often find myself back out on the street having taken a wrong turning.

How the truly elderly cope with it, I have no idea. Perhaps they depend on their carers. I had to go through it all yesterday to arrange a flu jab.

It would be great if there was an online alternative for booking appointments. Less opportunity to fúck things up, as far as I'm concerned.

endure

GCM
Arranging a vaccination appointment with my clinic now involves the use of one of those 'critical path' style automated telephone arrangements. I hate these because first you have to sit through a five minute introduction about Covid and other matters. By the time I get to the 'choices' bit, my head is a blur of white noise and some of the 'choices' are ambivalent and I often find myself back out on the street having taken a wrong turning.

How the truly elderly cope with it, I have no idea. Perhaps they depend on their carers. I had to go through it all yesterday to arrange a flu jab.

It would be great if there was an online alternative for booking appointments. Less opportunity to fúck things up, as far as I'm concerned.
My surgery rang me up last Friday and said

'Do you fancy a flu jab on Monday afternoon'?
'Yes please'
'1.30pm?'.
'OK'.

I got my flu jab yesterday morning, usually I have some side effects, absolutely nothing this time. Strange how sometimes there's side effects and other times nothing. Wonder if it's owt to do with the AstraZeneca antibodies.

That's what we have over here in the US. Two options for getting the flu jab, make and appointment online on any of the Pharmacy websites or walk in and have the jab there and them at no cost. In and out in less than five minutes.

My surgery rang me up last Friday and said

'Do you fancy a flu jab on Monday afternoon'?
'Yes please'
'1.30pm?'.
'OK'.

That's exactly how I'd like it.

I got my flu jab yesterday morning, usually I have some side effects, absolutely nothing this time. Strange how sometimes there's side effects and other times nothing. Wonder if it's owt to do with the AstraZeneca antibodies.

I've never experienced a thing with any of my flu jabs and only something really quite mild and short-lived with the first AZ jab only. I don't think that there is much rhyme or reason to any of it.

That's exactly how I'd like it.

I've never experienced a thing with any of my flu jabs and only something really quite mild and short-lived with the first AZ jab only. I don't think that there is much rhyme or reason to any of it.
Aye probably, I suppose it's just a case of how your body handles things. I remember a few years back, the flu jab was the wrong one for the dominant strain, I never even had a mild cold or anything that year, strange as I normally have a cold two or three times a year, obviously the last 19 month or whatever have been an exception.

obviously the last 19 month or whatever have been an exception.
I think that's why they're more keen than ever for people to take up the flu jab. All the social distancing and other mitigation measures taken over the last 18 months or so has kicked flu transmission into touch. However they think that natural resistance will have also have taken a kicking in the process and that flu could be a bigger problem than usual as a result.

I think that's why they're more keen than ever for people to take up the flu jab. All the social distancing and other mitigation measures taken over the last 18 months or so has kicked flu transmission into touch. However they think that natural resistance will have also have taken a kicking in the process and that flu could be a bigger problem than usual as a result.
Yep totally, pleased I've had mine, just the booster to get now, which should be mid November in my case. I do think it's going to be a very very busy winter for the NHS, hopefully I am wrong.

Yep totally, pleased I've had mine, just the booster to get now, which should be mid November in my case. I do think it's going to be a very very busy winter for the NHS, hopefully I am wrong.
As I understand it, the flu vaccine for the year is made on something of a 'best guess' basis. They never know for sure which is going to be the dominant viral strain for that season, so they have to take a bit of a stab at it at the start of the vaccine production lead time.

Latest Threads