The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

What the problem is not that it cannot be stated 100% where the disease came from - but rather that you do not understand how science works.

People are actually being rather patient with you on this.
I haven't asked anyone to be patient, believe what you want, I'll believe what I want, which is simply that lab escape can't be ruled out.
Your problem in the main, is that you just want to shut people down who don't share your opinion, and the fact that you can't answer yes or no to a simple question, you'd just rather dance around it and post unfounded claptrap.

Just a few posts ago when you are saying that evidence points to zoonotic, even though there is no proof.
The evidence does point to it. That is not "ruling out" something.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and assume you don't have any scientific (or engineering) training.

Winnet

War Hero
I haven't asked anyone to be patient, believe what you want, I'll believe what I want, which is simply that lab escape can't be ruled out.
Your problem in the main, is that you just want to shut people down who don't share your opinion, and the fact that you can't answer yes or no to a simple question, you'd just rather dance around it and post unfounded claptrap.

It's all very familiar . The Covid thread being the prime example.

It is a spill over virus from the Bat Slave Race of planet Braun Multipractic. Initially, their masters developed the virus as a gain of function pathogen so they would work harder and for longer hours without the tedious need for constant thrashings ( the overseers union were demanding higher wages for the PTSD caused by routine bullying on their overly sensitive members.....you know the story).

Unfortunately, the virus proved fatal after a little while. Fortunately, a vaccine was developed.

Unfortunately, the Bat Slave Race had access to the internet. They refused the vaccine and died because they all listened to a bat prophet who suggested that the use of Umbrellas when out in the Sun was a sure fire way to beat the virus so no need for the masters' medicine.

The virus came to Earth with a shipment of medicine and **** probes that landed in the sink at the Wuhan laboratory. The caretaker, Sum Ting Wong took all the umbrellas to the wet market to sell for poncy drinks accessories. That's his account anyway but he seems to have disappeared of late.

Go buy those Umbrellas sheeple!

offog

LE
It is a spill over virus from the Bat Slave Race of planet Braun Multipractic. Initially, their masters developed the virus as a gain of function pathogen so they would work harder and for longer hours without the tedious need for constant thrashings ( the overseers union were demanding higher wages for the PTSD caused by routine bullying on their overly sensitive members.....you know the story).

Unfortunately, the virus proved fatal after a little while. Fortunately, a vaccine was developed.

Unfortunately, the Bat Slave Race had access to the internet. They refused the vaccine and died because they all listened to a bat prophet who suggested that the use of Umbrellas when out in the Sun was a sure fire way to beat the virus so no need for the masters' medicine.

The virus came to Earth with a shipment of medicine and **** probes that landed in the sink at the Wuhan laboratory. The caretaker, Sum Ting Wong took all the umbrellas to the wet market to sell for poncy drinks accessories. That's his account anyway but he seems to have disappeared of late.

Go buy those Umbrellas sheeple!
Thanks, at last some one has provided a credible reason for covid.

I am a little concerned that you brock their code. Set you alarm for 03:00 as that is probably the time they will break down you door ad drag you off the the black site for re-education.

No - I am being patient. Very.

I don’t want to believe - belief is worthless. I want to look at the evidence available and go: ‘yep - this is the best available so lets go with this’.

The reason I won’t say ‘yes’ is because in 6 months time if new evidence becomes available some utter bellthronk will jump up and start shouting “see, I told you all!!” I have answered your question - the problem is that you don’t understand the answer, or possibly even what you are asking. I hold the same position on most scientific theories (except possibly entropy) - it is the best evidence available that explains what we know about the universe.

Oh and if that new evidence about the origins were to become available, my answer about it would be the same - that is the best we now know.

Remember even Einstein was certain about only two things, and one of them he really wasn’t.

And you are the one spouting unfounded claptrap - I at least have linked to a number of peer reviewed studies and scientific journals. Oh and showed how the media HAVE reported on it AND so have governments, despite your insisting otherwise.

No - I am being patient. Very.

I don’t want to believe - belief is worthless. I want to look at the evidence available and go: ‘yep - this is the best available so lets go with this’.

The reason I won’t say ‘yes’ is because in 6 months time if new evidence becomes available some utter bellthronk will jump up and start shouting “see, I told you all!!” I have answered your question - the problem is that you don’t understand the answer, or possibly even what you are asking. I hold the same position on most scientific theories (except possibly entropy) - it is the best evidence available that explains what we know about the universe.

Oh and if that new evidence about the origins were to become available, my answer about it would be the same - that is the best we now know.

Remember even Einstein was certain about only two things, and one of them he really wasn’t.

And you are the one spouting unfounded claptrap - I at least have linked to a number of peer reviewed studies and scientific journals. Oh and showed how the media HAVE reported on it AND so have governments, despite your insisting otherwise.
As I've said, there's no concise evidence yet, may never be who knows.
Patience? I haven't asked you for any, don't be patient, it's no skin of my nose you utter cry baby.

As I've said, there's no concise evidence yet, may never be who knows.
Patience? I haven't asked you for any, don't be patient, it's no skin of my nose you utter cry baby.
Yes - there is evidence. I have provided a number of scientific studies that are peer reviewed and published. This is called evidence in the real world. If you disagree with that then as someone else pointed out you may be lacking in any form of scientific or engineering background (I learned this at pre-O’level stuff FFS).

On the other side there is just conjecture that it escaped from a Chinese lab. Do you have any evidence, any smoking gun - if so provide a link so that we can read it. As stated, I am happy to change my mind when presented with new evidence (except on entropy).

And whilst you may not have asked for patience it has been provided - yet you repeatedly insult me and call me a cry baby.

Yes - there is evidence. I have provided a number of scientific studies that are peer reviewed and published. This is called evidence in the real world. If you disagree with that then as someone else pointed out you may be lacking in any form of scientific or engineering background (I learned this at pre-O’level stuff FFS).

On the other side there is just conjecture that it escaped from a Chinese lab. Do you have any evidence, any smoking gun - if so provide a link so that we can read it. As stated, I am happy to change my mind when presented with new evidence (except on entropy).

And whilst you may not have asked for patience it has been provided - yet you repeatedly insult me and call me a cry baby.
There's no concise evidence either way, it's as simple as that. I won't post anything else, clearly you are fragile and delicate.