The jab .... Have you had it and have you had any after effects ?

This post is directed at those that have had the jab as a factual feedback and not intended as a vaxxers rant page ....

Edited to add : Polite reminder : It's in CA , not the NAAFI .

I had the first Pfizer jab on Thursday 25th Feb ( last week ) and for the past three days have felt a bit weak and tired and have not been sleeping well , but otherwise OK .

Which one one did you have and what , if any , after effects have you had ?

Last edited:

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
it turned me into a newt

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
It's CA .. let's keep it serious ?

actually I've not had it yet being too young. for a change.
My parents have both had it and I don't know which one they've had, the only side effects they've had is aching at the injection site. nothing else

I've had both Pfizer jabs.
1st jab, no side effects at all.
2nd jab made me feel tired and mild flu like symptoms, these passed inside 36 hours though.

This post is directed at those that have had the jab as a factual feedback and not intended as a vaxxers rant page ....

I had the first Pfizer jab on Thursday 25th Feb ( last week ) and for the past three days have felt a bit weak and tired and have not been sleeping well , but otherwise OK .

Which one one did you have and what , if any , after effects have you had ?
I have had a few friends (30-40 years old but with underlying medical conditions) & family members have it - mainly reporting and almost painless injection, followed by a very sore arm. No significant after-effects.

AZ, Sunday 28th Feb, 1st jab, no side effects, went for a 5 mile run on Monday morning, home workout, and was a little achy/sore but that didn't seem any different to my normal feeling after said exercise, but of course it may have masked it. Arm is not sore.

Pifzer just over 2 weeks ago, nothing no soreness in the arm no after effects zilch, the only concern I had was I was made to sit down and wait 15 minutes in the health centre waiting area amongst sick and ill people.

Archie

Not had mine yet, though it should be shortly, she had hers the other week and like others site of jab was sore for a couple of days and she was really tired for several days. Other friends say they felt the same.

Only one said the night following it he was up half the night and was shivery and felt like throwing up.

slick

LE
Mrs had the first one yesterday (Astra Zenica), painless and quick jab. Bit of headache in evening, poor nights sleep and feeling weak this morning with a sore arm. Other than that she doesn`t feel ill.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Had a headache the same night and next day, also the injection site was sore for a couple of days. Friends of a similar age say exactly the same.

First AZ jab about 10 days ago. Nothing at all, no headache, fever, not even a sore arm. Flu jab always gives me a sore arm and I sometimes feel crap for about a day.

edited to add I did take two precautionary paracetamol before going to bed

Last edited:

ches

LE
Had the AZ jab week last Sat. Both of us. Missus was feeling pretty shit by late Sat pm & that lasted for 48 hours min. I started feeling ill (flu type symptoms) on the Sunday & lasted until late Monday. Effects disappear as fast as they arrived & the AZ jab is apparently the one with the most patients suffering some weak to mild effect. I'd say ours were mild & def not nice.

As above headache and listless the following day but only lasted for 24 hours. No pain at jab site. My wife had pain at jab site but no other symptoms

Get the bloody pubs open!

I had AZ a week ago. Nothing other than a sore arm for a couple of days.

Latest Threads