The Isle of Man TT

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by TheIronDuke, Apr 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Anybody going to the Isle of Man TT this year? Just asking. Not interested in a meet or owt.
  2. I will be over for the TT with a few boys to support our Ulster Riders. Mrs K lets me go every second year for a run ashore and to watch the racing. I enjoy it but still think the NW200 & UGP is tighter and faster racing rather than the time trials of the TT. Hopefully we will get a few podium places this year on the Island for Ulster Riders.
  3. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Fascinating. You going to be down Laxby way at all? Thats Laxby villiage, not the big water wheel thing?
  4. The Dunlop brothers always seem to be in the frame so hopefully we'll see Michael take the supersport this year
  5. Hoping to but have an appointment with the Sheriff over a little bit of speeding in Scotland before then.
    2nd option is to fly over, return via Easjet is actually cheaper than foot passenger on the Steam Racket
  6. You mean Laxey Your Grace. If you go I recommend having some scoff sitting at an outside table at the pub on Sulby straight, just for the novelty value of dining with bikes whizzing past a 200mph only a couple of feet from the table.
  7. I should be there. Have relatives at ort St Mary so usually doss down with them.