The Islamic Republics of Great Britain and Northern Ireland

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Tartan_Terrier, Sep 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As numerous poster are constantly telling us, it's only a matter of time before the Muslim takeover..........but is it really all bad?

Think about all the advantages;

Your missus will never have to spend any money on new clothes, all she'll need is a niqab or two.

If she ever gets on your nerves all you have to do is say "I divorce thee" three times and then throw her out.

If you fancy another bird, marry her. The more wives the merrier.

What are the kids up to? They're in their room wearing a bin liner and reciting in arabic.

You'll never have any bother with pissed up chavs, when White Lightening and Thunderbird are banned.

I'm sure my fellow ARRSErs can help find even more advantages, please feel free to add to the list.

Roll on the revolution!

2. I can see a disadvantage, we will all have to grow BFO beards, well, the blokes will.
  3. Your missus would also have a moustache and a hairy back and arse.
  4. Your missus, daughters and mother can all use the same bus pass.

No need to rush around getting ready, you can just wander down the shops in a jumper, tracksuit and brown slip on shoes!

The downside is the minority would now be the majority so those pesky Christians would be able to het away with murder and whine like fuck about everything.

We can always tell them to fuck off home..........ehh
  5. Mmmmm sounds nice.
  6. Muslim Walt...
  7. You can watch your kids blow up quick

Ooooops mean grow up :)
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

no need to exclude the ladies on the beard front... not if the locals round here are anything to go by. I'm 36 and I cant grow a beard as good as some of the birds I see on the streets in this neighborhood.
  9. I believe you'll be able to claim and get benefit from at least 8 different Benefit Offices, not to mention having about 20 votes in every election. You'll have top advice on how to take advantage of the The Human Rights Act and how to get protection from the Police Service whilst holding a militant demo against just about anything and everything non Muslim.

Arrse will be shut down..that's for certain.
  10. Have a curry every night
  11. Must have arseholes made of asbestos!:)
  12. Five guaranteed tea/smoke breaks a day!
  13. Think of all the money you'll save on razor blades though.
  14. If you've got fit cousins you get first dibs on them.
    If the cheeky bitch has the nerve to reject you it's culturally acceptable to disfigure the uppity slag by splashing acid on her face.
  15. It's not all fun. No bacon butties. Several wives = several mothers-in-law. Possibility of a shorter willy.