The Iraq inquiry

#1
Just started on the BBC going to be must watch TV for the next few months,
 
#3
tropper66 said:
Just started on the BBC going to be must watch TV for the next few months,
Really?? What an interesting life you must lead. I'm surprised they've not asked you to appear.

I think I'll just wait for the abridged version or when it comes out on DVD.
 
#5
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
tropper66 said:
Just started on the BBC going to be must watch TV for the next few months,
Really?? What an interesting life you must lead. I'm surprised they've not asked you to appear.

I think I'll just wait for the abridged version or when it comes out on DVD.
Required viewing for the JD Wetherspoons breakfast club
 
#6
verticalgyro said:
I wonder if the events describing a hot summers night in Basrah will be discussed.
I prefure Bushehr to Basra
 
#8
So will we see B'Liar getting arrested for waging aggressive war and ending up in the Hague?
 
#10
kes1 said:
tropper66 said:
verticalgyro said:
I wonder if the events describing a hot summers night in Basrah will be discussed.
I prefure Bushehr to Basra
prefure or prefer?

and did someone pass you a note on the streets of bushehr?
NO,but a fare few Tabriz lagers
 

Latest Threads

Top