The iPod monologues

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by BoomShackerLacker, May 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Oh how many joyous hours does an iPod give to cataloguing your Compact Diskettes? Has filing been this satisfying since foolscap gave way to A4? Since Nixon boxed his tapes chronologically? Since filofax allowed you to punch your OWN holes? Hmmm, eh?

What else can match moving Kate Bush from Pop to Easy Listening and back again, just for the sheer hell of it? Call me reckless!

This really is the most exquisite pleasure and makes a decent British type bloke want to skip (vigorously) and clap at the same time!

Admit it! You love it!

2. My ipodge has developed a rather interesting quirk - it's combined 2 greatest hits albums into 1:
    Motley Crue & 20 Golden Crates by the Macc Lads

It's an interesting leap from Kickstart My Heart to Your Mothers Got a Penis :crazy:

3. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

'Your Mothers Got a Penis' is goldie looking chain isnt it?

4. I stand corrected. Oopsy! It's Crue & GLC. Theoretically an even embarrassing combo with family in the car

5. Ive got James and the Red Hot Chili peppers Greatest hits mixed together thanks to Itunes. Jumps from chilling james song to something a bit more in my face.