The Invisible Boys

Has anyone else noticed that over the last couple of months, certain long-term posters have disappeared? Do they no longer believe that plebs like us are worthy, or have they been sold a job lot of jazz mags?

scrofula said:
Has anyone else noticed that over the last couple of months, certain long-term posters have disappeared? Do they no longer believe that plebs like us are worthy, or have they been sold a job lot of jazz mags?
Or could it be that these people have been DELETED FOR OPSEC REASONS

CCF_CI said:
scrofula said:
Or could it be that these people have been DELETED FOR OPSEC REASONS
Have always wondered why they're called jazz mags? J!zz mags I'd understand but jazz mags?

Edited cause apparently I can't say j!zz 8O

intergeri said:
Have always wondered why they're called jazz mags? J!zz mags I'd understand but jazz mags?

Answered your own question there

VMechA said:
intergeri said:

Answered your own question there
Yeah okay I get your point but I've heard people call them jazz mags since I was a teenager, not just on here