The Internet......

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
@Guns @ugly .....how can someone post in the past? The OP joined in 2003 but he posted in 2002. Freaky! Maybe he is time traveling through the years?

View attachment 342971
As I recall, during one of the upgrades, (maybe in 2003) everybody's date got reset. Possibly by copying the user database into a new one but forgetting to preserve datestamps. But I could be wrong. I frequently am.

As I recall, during one of the upgrades, (maybe in 2003) everybody's date got reset. Possibly by copying the user database into a new one but forgetting to preserve datestamps. But I could be wrong. I frequently am.
Nope, you are right Ails. The site was upgraded or moved onto a new server or some such, and everyone who was a member prior had their join date set at July 2003.

MB

Nope, you are right Ails. The site was upgraded or moved onto a new server or some such, and everyone who was a member prior had their join date set at July 2003.

MB
except the CO's as I recall they still have a 2002 date, there are only a few of us still about. sluggy's of that vintage, but shes had more logins than the Chinese spammer.

except the CO's as I recall they still have a 2002 date, there are only a few of us still about. sluggy's of that vintage, but shes had more logins than the Chinese spammer.
Untruth.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D Officers 12
PartTimePongo Weapons, Equipment & Rations 4
Purple_Flash The Intelligence Cell 21