The intelligence corps

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by onyx, Jun 6, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was wandering if anyone is in the intelligence corps and if you are what kind of work do you do? Iv got a brief idea from their website i was wandering if you could go into more detail :)

Also is it hard to get in? Iv done lots of research and iv come to a conclusion that this is the one im going for, it says you need 55 on the BARB test... is it hard to get 55 on the BARB test?

THANKS!

PS. Is revision needed for the BARB test? Is their any resources for revision?

2. First things first, you wont get a serious answer in this forum so don't be surprised when you get some odd replies.

However to show I'm caring, the BARB test is a doddle, a little bit of logic needed is all. A week or two prior to taking the test you will be given information regarding what the test contains and practise questions.

3. thank u! I read about the IC on ARRSE Wikipedia... makes it sound sooo different then wt it actually say's on their website :S

4. ARRSEPedia is all banter and pisstakes, dont take it seriously :D You'll find that getting any info from this site is like drawing blood from a stone.

5. ahh ok thanks!

6. Try the following:

a. Research English grammar and spelling, with particular reference to the use of capital letters and the irritating need for a final letter "e" in "I've".
    b. Try asking in the Intelligence Corps Forum.
    c. Don't be disappointed if you get a robust reception.

7. The Intelligence Cell (rumour, chat and news)

Surely this was the correct place to enquire? :D

8. No, there isn't anyone in the Intelligence Corps and Iv no wander that you'll fit right in. :D

Sorry - couldn't help it.

9. Research English grammar and spelling, with particular reference to the use of capital letters and the irritating need for a final letter "e" in "I've".[/quote]

This will undoubtably result in everyone checking yours :)

10. deleted by Mod for pointless mongery

11. Guys we should really let him know that there are no Int Corps lot here, it's just a front... :?

12. Anybody who slags off the greenslime and then goes on to insert a 'caveat' at the end of a post must someone who once got the knock-back when they tried to TFI.

13. It's vital that your age has caught up with your IQ, not always the case, I slipped through! :lol:

14. deleted

15. This will undoubtably result in everyone checking yours :)[/quote]

Undoubtedly so. :D