The Instrument of death

I once heard the Shotts and Dykehead band when they were world champions a few years back.
They were very good and very musical.
There, I have said it now, I have tried not to say it but it is true.
May gawd forgive me...
When those bands are on thier game it is a sound to behold, it is also highly competitive when you get into the heights of Grade 1, there is also a wee touch of leaning in one direction among the Judges based on whose reeds and chanters you use. FMM were a force to be reckoned with a few years ago and thier pipe major just lived for piping. He was a humble guy in person but ruthless as pipe major. I am not certain but I think at thier level they were profesionall pipers paid a wage.

I've tried repeatedly to give you a 'Excellent' but the sodding system won't even let me give you a 'Like'.

And BTW, do they do a wife mute also? If yes, can you please post the vendor's URL?
And you are not even on ROPS, are you SF undercover?

I think going nuclear early is the best option in this situation.

Ice cream van Music

When those bands are on thier game it is a sound to behold, it is also highly competitive when you get into the heights of Grade 1, there is also a wee touch of leaning in one direction among the Judges based on whose reeds and chanters you use. FMM were a force to be reckoned with a few years ago and thier pipe major just lived for piping. He was a humble guy in person but ruthless as pipe major. I am not certain but I think at thier level they were profesionall pipers paid a wage.
I could comment further but since the PM you talk about is my neighbour and a complete and utter cock i wont..................

I could comment further but since the PM you talk about is my neighbour and a complete and utter cock i wont..................
Tell you what he always appeared humble when I met him and I did a few times but there were a few comments he made that I thought were a bit off but affected nobody but him. He said winning the worlds was better than sex and another that hearing proper peabrock if thats how its spelt gave him a hard on. He might be a complete cunt but I never seen any of that

Tell you what he always appeared humble when I met him and I did a few times but there were a few comments he made that I thought were a bit off but affected nobody but him. He said winning the worlds was better than sex and another that hearing proper peabrock if thats how its spelt gave him a hard on. He might be a complete **** but I never seen any of that
piobaireachd or ceol mor if u like( points to note) the 2 Os have we ticks above them i believe they are called fadas?

piobaireachd or ceol mor if u like( points to note) the 2 Os have we ticks above them i believe they are called fadas?
I believe you are right about the Irish term, not sure Scots gaelic is the same as I belive they differ a wee bit but I am not sure. When I was registering the birth of my son a few years ago I was blabbing through stuff with the registrar and she said to me when I started giving my wifes data that I think you would be better letting me talk to your wife. The Lithuanian language has lots of those wee things over letters and lots of stuff I will never know.

The best bag pipe choon to play for your neighbor.
And borrow Disaster Area's public address system for added emphasis.

The old joke about piobaireachd is "You know you're playing well if the judge is falling asleep"

This balloon knot in Edinburgh who has hooked his pipes up to an air compressor is my all time favourite for bad piping.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
The old joke about piobaireachd is "You know you're playing well if the judge is falling asleep"

This balloon knot in Edinburgh who has hooked his pipes up to an air compressor is my all time favourite for bad piping.
He’s better than me.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Take up the piano accordion - it's the noise of champions.

I once had the choice to learn the accordion or study for my Finals. I ended up with a decent degree and very little in the way of musical proficiency - which was odd because I chose to learn the instrument.

I still get nostalgic when I hear 'Ladies of Spain' played very badly.

Latest Threads