The Instrument of death

I've got a new neighbour , he's got a banjo, apparently half past ten at night is the ideal time to practice, should I kill him now or wait till I snap ( next week ) ?

Wait until he finishes playing, leave it half an hour, (for him to nicely drop off to sleep), then hammer on his door and ask if he does requests. repeat every night until he gets the message.

Alternatively, on the third night, when he's expecting your stupid question as he opens the door, deck the cunt.

I've got a new neighbour , he's got a banjo, apparently half past ten at night is the ideal time to practice, should I kill him now or wait till I snap ( next week ) ?
Maybe he'll start playing dueling Banjo's. Can you squeal like a pig?

You could alway buy a bagpipe and breathe life into the thing directly after banjo practice.

Mind you, a tuba or a trumpet may be more civilised instruments with which to exact your revenge demonstrate your complete inability to play show your eagerness to learn a new instrument.

A drum set to walt it up as Animal of Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem?

Get an old violin and play it really badly at the same time.
My uncle used to play his violin very loudly, he'd been in North Africa in WW2 and was very, very deaf. He also used to drive around in his Morris Minor in 2nd gear, he couldn't hear the engine screaming.

Maybe the banjo plucker iis hearing impaired.

My uncle used to play his violin very loudly, he'd been in North Africa in WW2 and was very, very deaf. He also used to drive around in his Morris Minor in 2nd gear, he couldn't hear the engine screaming.

Maybe the banjo plucker iis hearing impaired.
What?

The ideal instrument (sic) for revenge music is the bagpipes.
Played badly they are capable of igniting paranoid schizophrenia.
Recorded bagpipe music does the trick as well and I can testify to the success of this method.
Brass Band music is a good substitute for the pipes but it must be very loud and of low quality.
Anything performed by the Portsmouth Sinfonia should have him crying for mercy in fairly short order.

How can you tell?
I once heard the Shotts and Dykehead band when they were world champions a few years back.
They were very good and very musical.
There, I have said it now, I have tried not to say it but it is true.
May gawd forgive me...

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
well its time you found a friend who fancies himself as a drummer and gave him room to practise.

You could alway buy a bagpipe and breathe life into the thing directly after banjo practice.

Mind you, a tuba or a trumpet may be more civilised instruments with which to exact your revenge demonstrate your complete inability to play show your eagerness to learn a new instrument.

A drum set to walt it up as Animal of Dr. Teeth and The Electric Mayhem?
A French Horn’s the thing...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
1594073401123.png

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
One of the guys who drinks my local had a mad, cocaine-fuelled session with a bird he picked up in what passes for a nightclub locally. Apparently, she was so revved up on the gear that she snapped his banjo string whilst giving him a blow job.

True dit and absolutely no relevance to the thread beyond ‘banjo’.

White bread, brown sauce before anyone asks.