The infantry in Afghanastan

#1
Do all infantry regiments do tours to afghanastan and other foreign conflicts? or is it only specific regiments?
 
#2
ashleydodds said:
Do all infantry regiments do tours to afghanastan and other foreign conflicts? or is it only specific regiments?
Oh come on. This wahing is getting ridiculous.
 
#7
buttonsin3s said:
Well done, another bone question. :censored:
Well sorry nobody else comments on here and its crap!
 
#10
ashleydodds said:
buttonsin3s said:
Well done, another bone question. :censored:
Well sorry nobody else comments on here and its crap!

You could always ask something intelligent.

Clearly intelligence is in short supply in Devises but you could try.....
 

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
#12
To be fair I did know some chaps who joined certain mobs because they only wanted a minimum time in and they knew through the Orbat that most of that would be on public duties.

That's joining up to be a soldier.
 
#13
You do get some fckin nobs on here that do nothing but complain about stupid question, if you think its a stupid question, dont comment!
 
#14
ashleydodds said:
You do get some fckin nobs on here that do nothing but complain about stupid question, if you think its a stupid question, dont comment!
Stop posting stupid questions then, simples.
 
#16
ashleydodds said:
Do all infantry regiments do tours to afghanastan and other foreign conflicts? or is it only specific regiments?
In essence yes, though not all will deploy as a battalion. There are currently no other conflicts except very small numbers in the Balkans, Cyprus and Iraq.
 
#17
ashleydodds said:
Do all infantry regiments do tours to afghanastan and other foreign conflicts? or is it only specific regiments?
Actually some regimants pay a tarrif so that they dont have to go there. Its a little known fact that certain regiments with royal affilliations enjoy protection from dangerous duties and never have to serve in such places. You didnt hear that from me.
 

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
#19
Outstanding said:
Afghanastan?
It's a very small country next door to Afghanistan, has a bouyant off-shore banking industry, and next to no known Taliban.










I'll shut up now. :twisted:
 
#20
What about their Talaban?
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top