The Indonesian Pop Star, the King Cobra and the Emperor Mongs Advice.

At 29 years of age and not a typical Darwin pupil by the look of her, you would think she would know better but this Indonesian pop star liked to sing on stage accompanied by a King Cobra snake. What could possibly go wrong said the emperor mong. You know you really want to!

Sooner her than me both in terms of singing ability and sharing the limelight with a King Cobra but I suppose you would think, well, with the appropriate safeguards, it will be ok!

One big no no would be to avoid stepping on the snakes tail. Who thought it would be a good idea to have the snake in close enough proximity that you could step on it's tail is something I'd like to know if it was me but she can't ask because having stepped on the tail of the huge King Cobra and the snake getting the arrse about it, maybe a little understandably, it bit her and now she's dead!

Not that it bit her and she just died. It bit her and she carried on singing for another 45 minutes until she died! Imagine the questions that would come up at the inquest if they do those things in Indonesia.

Who suggested having the snake in the act? who let the snake move freely around the stage? Where were the ambulance crew? Where was the antidote? Why didn't the singer look where she was putting her feet???

Sky News has the scoop. Pop Star Bitten By Cobra Sings On Before Dying

What do you think. A good career move gone tragically wrong or the silly twit should have had a word with her manager.

Last edited:

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
The snake was supposed to have been drained of it's venom by it's handler but obviously missed this one!

Stop Press! Cheryl Cole to appear on stage wearing a necklace of live funnel web spiders.

We should be so fucking lucky.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
Gets worse.

Pop star dies after being bitten by cobra during live performance
Witnesses at the gig in Karawang, West Java, said Bule did not initially seem too affected by the bite, and she apparently "refused an antidote from the snake handler," said one local reporter.... It's thought that Bule believed the cobra had been defanged.
So, she could have lived.

Obviously a dead wrong decision in this game of snakes and ladders that is life. Still, fangs for the memory...

Wordsmith

Considering it is that part of the world, the snake could very well bite her in the bollocks.

Simon Cowell has just signed the cobra up as a new judge. I might even start watching the X Factor now.

Considering it is that part of the world, the snake could very well bite her in the bollocks.
I think you're 100% right in this case.
Irma-Bule..jpg

Trust me, I'm not fussy, but I'd have balked at this one.

She was a dangut singer, they are all nuts. But i love them.... its an addiction.

Here she is on stage before she went blonde.

She was a dangut singer, they are all nuts. But i love them.... its an addiction.

Here she is on stage before she went blonde.

Fuck me, that's grim. The crowds only there to see if she gets bitten.

The snake was supposed to have been drained of it's venom by it's handler but obviously missed this one!
Other sources are stating the venom fangs should have been removed by the handler.

Either way, feck attempting to either choke one & drain it out or doing dental work on a king cobra.

Cobra beer to release a joint limited edition beer....this bitch bites back!

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

Latest Threads