The inappopriately named "Athlete's Foot"

shibusa2

On ROPS
On ROPs
Thanks for that. You may have a point, for all the washing and stuff perhaps I'm not drying my toes sufficiently?
Something I learned from my medic husband about drying sensitive hard to reach areas thoroughly and hygienically, e.g. stitches after childbirth, is a hairdryer. Put is on a warm low setting.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Something I learned from my medic husband about drying sensitive hard to reach areas thoroughly and hygienically, e.g. stitches after childbirth, is a hairdryer. Put is on a warm low setting.
FFS! Have you been allowed to breed? You shouldn't be allowed in the gene pool, not even at the fekking shallow end!

Lamisil Once, not cheap £10 ish, small tube use on both feet up to ankle if there is any left when you've finished you haven't used enough. or anything with Amorolfine or terbinafine in it

Pot Permang as mentioned.

Powders are only any good as a preventative, no good when you've got it. don't use talc, its porous and is a good breeding ground for nasties. Baking powder/Bicarb better, when damp, from perspiration, it breaks down giving off weak carbolic acid (most foot powders contain it).

Cool washes for socks and the spores survive, hot washes(60 c +) and your socks shrink. There are new washing powders that will kill spores (allegedly) best to ditch socks when you are clear.

Fungus likes warm damp dark places, get your feet out and aired where possible

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Ah you can't beat a bit of nostalgia.

After enjoying a lovely day on the beach with dogs and friends on Wednesday, within 24 hours the itching, blistering and deep cracks under the toes were back.

WTF is this about?

After enjoying a lovely day on the beach with dogs and friends on Wednesday, within 24 hours the itching, blistering and deep cracks under the toes were back.

WTF is this about?

Foot AIDS.

By the way, I don't care what size yer boots are, you can keep 'em.

WTF is this about?
You must be getting (checks thread) hacked off with the amount of abuse you get across all sorts of forums criticising your personal hygiene.

I think you are fragrant.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
You must be getting (checks thread) hacked off with the amount of abuse you get across all sorts of forums criticising your personal hygiene.

I think you are fragrant.

I don't really give a tin shit.

Just mildly pissed off that paddling in salt water and walking barefoot on sand, on and off for a few hours, has had the absolute reverse effect to what I would have predicted.

I had ringworm on my forearm, no over the counter stuff would touch & painting it over with nail varnish nearly cleared it up before it came back...

a sort course of antiantibiotics or antifungal tablets & it where gone

I had ringworm on my forearm, no over the counter stuff would touch & painting it over with nail varnish nearly cleared it up before it came back...

a sort course of antiantibiotics or antifungal tablets & it where gone

Had you previously been físting, er, *cough* "the OP" by any chance?