the importance of accurate intelligence...

Discussion in 'Int Corps' started by CRmeansCeilingReached, Dec 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I don't understand? Do you you mean it's actually important to have accurate intelligence? That would imply that just making stuff up is wrong.......................

2. :) that's a few students you might have to recall and re-educate mucker :)

3. Hmm! Sack Him!

4. If you tell someone something often enough it becomes true!

See 'Iraqi WMD Dossier 2002' (C) Alistair Campbell.............

5. i can not think of a more fitting example to DISprove your theory than the one you provided yourself :)

6. It was true, until we found out it wasn't! :lol:

7. Ooh! I've just plucked a 45 Minute launch window out of my arrse!

Alistair Campbell - Los Alamos 1944

8. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I often say to myself 'Something merely needs to appear to be true for it to be true.' I guess Bliar, Scarlett et al. would probably alter it to read 'Something merely needs to appear to be true and continue to appear to be true for it to be true.' Nothing like falsifiability and reproduceability as a basic point of departure.

9. by the way did you notice the little bit down the bottom of the article about chipmunks harassing cats? what's happened to the world?

10. [align=center]|[/align]
    [align=center]|[/align]
    [align=center]___o___[/align]
    [align=center]//////|\\\\\\[/align]
    [align=center]// 10 TONS \\[/align]
    [align=center]////////|\\\\\\\\\[/align]
    [align=center]————————[/align]

[svenbait]I fundamentally disagree with this part of your assertion, Nehu. I do not believe that either this weasel or his party machine think it neccessary to maintain any semblance of truth with any of their fairy tales that they trot out. Why bother — after all, they reason correctly, just what the hell can we, the electorate, do about it against their army of Neue Arbeit-loving benefit mongs in precision-engineered electoral wards?[/svenbait]

11. It's amazing what you can see when you've consumed a couple of bottles of nicely chilled Stolichnaya...

Lucky they don't have flying vampire guinea pigs in Russia, eh?

12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

I didn't say that it had to hold up to rigourous testing ;)

13. Shhh...Nehu, I know that, it's just svenbait...now shut up or you'll scare him off...he's been sniffing around, I can hear his 'on message' pager bleeping.

If this works, I'm going to corner the market in online boobytraps...otherwise known as e-boobies.