The Immigration question solves itself

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Pigshyt_Freeman, May 29, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

• Like Like x 1
  1. He is right to raise concerns but he is unlikely to get a fair hearing and will probably be buried under a storm of abuse from the guardians of political correctness.
  2. Don't see any reference to immigration in the article? He is correct mind you, I live in an area with loads of Muslims and a scary number of their offspring are not 100% . Worse, it's not seen as odd for these people to to be married off and have kids; imagine having a dad with the mental age of 10 and you are 12. Try getting a doctor's appointment with the frequent flyers from a certain part of the community besieging the place. It's all about money; keeping the dowry in the family. Btw, my best mate is a Muslim.
  3. Great, you can use him as a goalpost for the park footie, lever the caps off your beer bottles in his gibbon-grinning teeth at half time, and then get a ride home on the pillion of his electric mobility trike after.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Now that genuinely made me laugh out loud, sorry but no tea over the keyboard though.
  5. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Every cloud and all that. In a few years Bradford / Luton etc will be like the film Deliverance.

"Squeal like a halal sheep boy"

Call to the mosque will be to the tune "Duelling Sitar's"
    • Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. rampant

That I would like to hear!!
    • Like Like x 4
  8. What, at the deaf school?
  9. rampant

• Like Like x 2
  10. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

not really aure if this is news - I recall doctors finding something similar happening with our own domestic chav communities on the larger council estates some time back - genetic disorders whose peaks in incidence among these communities could only be marked down to quite close inbreeding. my ex is a medical receptionist in one of the more 'multicultural' areas of the NW - what worries her more is the amount of these benefit che- er, refugees from cruel dictatorships rocking up to these shores with TB and the like - one of these days someone's going to turn up with something really fun that makes the jump into the general populace.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. Nah I'd have to be selective and choose his daft brother-4 kids and likes laboons-as my mate is a weightlifting instructor. Defo wouldn't pick on the other brother who is a European standard kick boxer.