The Immigration question solves itself

He is right to raise concerns but he is unlikely to get a fair hearing and will probably be buried under a storm of abuse from the guardians of political correctness.

Don't see any reference to immigration in the article? He is correct mind you, I live in an area with loads of Muslims and a scary number of their offspring are not 100% . Worse, it's not seen as odd for these people to to be married off and have kids; imagine having a dad with the mental age of 10 and you are 12. Try getting a doctor's appointment with the frequent flyers from a certain part of the community besieging the place. It's all about money; keeping the dowry in the family. Btw, my best mate is a Muslim.

Great, you can use him as a goalpost for the park footie, lever the caps off your beer bottles in his gibbon-grinning teeth at half time, and then get a ride home on the pillion of his electric mobility trike after.
Now that genuinely made me laugh out loud, sorry but no tea over the keyboard though.

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Every cloud and all that. In a few years Bradford / Luton etc will be like the film Deliverance.

"Squeal like a halal sheep boy"

Call to the mosque will be to the tune "Duelling Sitar's"

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Every cloud and all that. In a few years Bradford / Luton etc will be like the film Deliverance.

"Squeal like a halal sheep boy"

Call to the mosque will be to the tune "Duelling Sitar's"
That I would like to hear!!

rampant

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
not really aure if this is news - I recall doctors finding something similar happening with our own domestic chav communities on the larger council estates some time back - genetic disorders whose peaks in incidence among these communities could only be marked down to quite close inbreeding. my ex is a medical receptionist in one of the more 'multicultural' areas of the NW - what worries her more is the amount of these benefit che- er, refugees from cruel dictatorships rocking up to these shores with TB and the like - one of these days someone's going to turn up with something really fun that makes the jump into the general populace.

Great, you can use him as a goalpost for the park footie, lever the caps off your beer bottles in his gibbon-grinning teeth at half time, and then get a ride home on the pillion of his electric mobility trike after.
Nah I'd have to be selective and choose his daft brother-4 kids and likes laboons-as my mate is a weightlifting instructor. Defo wouldn't pick on the other brother who is a European standard kick boxer.

What, at the deaf school?
A great many; the deaf school and hearing impaired 'inclusion' units only get the less severely disabled.

And may I point out that MY deafness is due solely to whizz bangs in the long distant days of my mis-spent youth.

“Royal families are the human equivalent of fruit flies because they do all the sexual experiments you can think of and there are some examples of inbreeding.
“Royalty did it to keep the heritage within the family line.
“Inbreeding doesn’t apply particularly to our own royal family, but there is some.”
He explained that Prince Charles and Diana could both be traced back to Edward I, with Prince Charles being able to do this through 3,000 “lines” – overlapping connections between people in his family tree – and his former wife being able to do it through 4,000, making the Princess of Wales “from stronger aristocratic heritage” than her husband.
“Their parents had much ancestry in common,” he said.
“We are all more incestuous than we realise.
Is he saying they play the game for all the family, in Buck House?

not really aure if this is news - I recall doctors finding something similar happening with our own domestic chav communities on the larger council estates some time back - genetic disorders whose peaks in incidence among these communities could only be marked down to quite close inbreeding. my ex is a medical receptionist in one of the more 'multicultural' areas of the NW - what worries her more is the amount of these benefit che- er, refugees from cruel dictatorships rocking up to these shores with TB and the like - one of these days someone's going to turn up with something really fun that makes the jump into the general populace.
Ever been to Grantham?