The ignore function

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Jesus - it's like a giant word of the day bog-paper throwing session in here.

Can't you lot go back to saying "cock" and "your mum".

PS - I'm copyrighting the word "turd". I think you'll find I used it first on the site back in 2005.

PPS - Sheep's ****, Reverso-cycle, Ribbons of / weak / arcs of / deceptive Sperm, noodle arms, reeking of failure are all similarly copyrighted phrases used by handsome, medal-clad men with operational experience and dwellings consisting of a minimum of three bedrooms.
Dripping sheep's cunt if you don't mind - or Graculus Selfie to give it its technical name.

PS - I'm copyrighting the word "turd". I think you'll find I used it first on the site back in 2005.

PPS - Sheep's ****, Reverso-cycle, Ribbons of / weak / arcs of / deceptive Sperm, noodle arms, reeking of failure are all similarly copyrighted phrases used by handsome, medal-clad men with operational experience and dwellings consisting of a minimum of three bedrooms.
As a fellow owner of a substantial medal rack and a 5 bedroom home I salute you and I'd allow you to fellate me.

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs

It's almost like lickers of the salty bulb like @NSP logon solely to call people cunts on the internet with impunity

Cheers fuckwit... so glad you popped up as I wanted to ask why you hadn't posted any of your 'self stolen' images of late.

What, in English English does, "Really if you didn’t restrict your profile people could see." actually mean?
Maybe who you followed? Per chance, these self stolen images? Bit like your cap badge not existent eh,

Maybe who you followed? Per chance, these self stolen images? Bit like your cap badge not existent eh,
Yet again it looks like English but... is it badly translated from Chinese perhaps as it is very poorly written and makes little sense.

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
I think that the main downside of the follow function is that the followed poster never gets a notification that they've been unfollowed

It's almost like lickers of the salty bulb like @NSP logon solely to call people ***** on the internet with impunity
You cunt.

And, what? - are you, like, twelve or something, you horsehumping thundercunt:-

SPOTY.jpg

Mong is as mong does, clearly.

I go my own you fat ******.

You have the internet equivalent of halitosis.

Every word you spew forth is noxious and unbearable.

Still if it stops you abusing your family or shipmates, I'm doing the world a service.
Twat.

I've only got MOD_RSS and whichever Chingchong spammer is deciding to grace us with their presence that day on "Ignore".

I do, however, "Follow" people for fun, because it freaks them out.

Last edited:
Yet again it looks like English but... is it badly translated from Chinese perhaps as it is very poorly written and makes little sense.
I have asked time and time again for you to provide evidence of my fake pics, since when you first suggested it.

You don’t even answer what capbadge you were once if any.