The ignore function

Only one I have on ignore is earth. There's only so much penis chewing bellwhiffery a man can take before heading out into the suburbs clutching a double headed axe.

I have five on ignore, all strong SPOTY contenders. Life is too short to reply to a poster with the mentality of a chimpanzee flinging sh*t.

Wordsmith
You prefer to batter people with your condescension and follow up with full contact verbosity. Weak.

I confess to having Graculus on 'goad' because he's mentally bereft.

Wordsmith

LE
Book Reviewer
You sad, sad little prick.
Do you mind not quoting 's**tinginabalglock'. You've forced me to read one of this posts for the first time of the year. Otherwise the only reminder I get of his miserable existence is him flailing away at the mong buttons.

Although I do have fantasies about him.

1521546342375.png

Sadly, I'm neither fitted for, nor equipped with thunderbolts. Or s**tinginabaglock would resemble a small lump of charcoal.

Wordsmith

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
Do you mind not quoting 's**tinginabalglock'. You've forced me to read one of this posts for the first time of the year. Otherwise the only reminder I get of his miserable existence is him flailing away at the mong buttons.

View attachment 327183

Sadly, I'm neither fitted for, nor equipped with thunderbolts. Or s**tinginabaglock would resemble a small lump of charcoal.

Wordsmith
Your prolific use of the ignore function speaks of weak, defective sperm

Sadly, I'm neither fitted for, nor equipped with thunderbolts.
I am similarly minded, although mine tend to involve his interaction with one of these:-

The knowledge of how to tie one being something with which I am equipped...

Baglock

On ROPS
On ROPs
More original (and factually accurate) than your parroting of Badger Heed's lines and style.

You stupid, unimaginative, plagiarising cunt.
I go my own you fat fucker.

You have the internet equivalent of halitosis.

Every word you spew forth is noxious and unbearable.

Still if it stops you abusing your family or shipmates, I'm doing the world a service.

TheresaMay

ADC
DirtyBAT
Jesus - it's like a giant word of the day bog-paper throwing session in here.

Can't you lot go back to saying "cock" and "your mum"?

PS - I'm copyrighting the word "turd". I think you'll find I used it first on the site back in 2005.

PPS - Sheep's Cunt, Reverso-cycle, Ribbons of / weak / arcs of / defective Sperm, noodle arms, reeking of failure are all similarly copyrighted phrases used by handsome, medal-clad men with operational experience and dwellings consisting of a minimum of three bedrooms.