The ignore function

ugly

LE
Most of the time its because they have posted drivel in general rather than personal aimed at me. After all I dont give a fuck, I'm enjoying winding up the keyboard stabbers

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
You seem to have published the Arrse nominal roll rather than your 'ignore' list. Who are you actually and actively ignoring?
I assume eejits trolls and numpties.

Last edited:

ugly

LE
You seem to have published the Arrse nominal roll rather than your 'ignore' list. Who are you actually and actively ignoring?
Basically as I said earlier those who post complete drivel or bash buttons. I dont mind or care if someone disagrees with me, I care if they dont explain why. I cant see their side of the argument if they dont bother to explain it. Oh and trolls esp Russian ones.

ugly

LE
Folk come and go which is why I often read ignored content (I am easily bored) and some like the Gimp gayer or not can be moved off the list. Quality of argument and whether I can be bothered to read it matter. That and its my list.

... I dont mind or care if someone disagrees with me, I care if they dont explain why. I cant see their side of the argument if they dont bother to explain it...
Sometimes others have already made any counter-argument that needs to be put forward, or a post is so bone that no further comment is necessary.

Do you also put others on ignore who give your posts a like, funny, or informative, but have the temerity to not bother explaining why?

Basically as I said earlier those who post complete drivel or bash buttons. I dont mind or care if someone disagrees with me, I care if they dont explain why. I cant see their side of the argument if they dont bother to explain it. Oh and trolls esp Russian ones.
Stop trying to justify your failings.