The ignore function

ugly

LE
Fill yer boots.

I'm annoying blowhards bigots and twats by considering the IDF killing 50-60 palestinians isn't necessarily benign.

Was thinking about the reporting piece will out for a run just now; have you actually seen much film taken from the Israel POV? I can certainly see your point, but asked ( a little while ago) if there could be more to it than a simple anti Israel bias by the BBC. I also pointed out in my original reply that Mark Regev was on R4 ( and was given a pretty easy ride by the BBC, incidentally). I've not seen much media lately but has there been much coverage from Israeli source? If not, could it be that its actually pretty bloody hard to portray the IDF as the model of restraint?

I've not for a moment considered your comment as making you pro Israeli, BTW. ON the subject of bias, the current thickerati mantra over there is that I'm "biased" for thinking the IDF have been a bit heavy handed, but a bloke that served >25 years in the IDF is a neutral and impartial commentator.

Read what I say, not what people are telling you I'm saying.
Nah, its alright thanks I've given up on the thread. I did see about Regev but R4 is now such cross I really can't be arsed to listen anymore and I have stopped following the thread

BB has had so many spin off I never know who's who. A little bit ? Been wed 46 years it's do lally.

ugly

LE
Fairly pointless coming on a discussion forum if you only want to discuss stuff with people you agree with.

Fairly pointless coming on a discussion forum if you only want to discuss stuff with people you agree with.
More like those who agree with him.
Never mind, he'll be able to have little chats with his ever shrinking coterie and pump out his biased opinions to those who hit the like button.
I, however, will return the compliment and do the same.

More like those who agree with him.
Never mind, he'll be able to have little chats with his ever shrinking coterie and pump out his biased opinions to those who hit the like button.
I, however, will return the compliment and do the same.
You’re a fucking knobber.

As a sentient adult human being I can quite easily manage reading idiots hillocks and just ignoring.

The fact that people need to actually make stuff disappear shows a severe lack of coping strategies.

They almost deserve the “delicate snowflake” title they lay on other posters :mrgreen:

Checks my own blocks ....himmler74, stacker1, MODRSS.

You’re a ******* knobber.

As a sentient adult human being I can quite easily manage reading idiots hillocks and just ignoring.

The fact that people need to actually make stuff disappear shows a severe lack of coping strategies.

They almost deserve the “delicate snowflake” title they lay on other posters :mrgreen:

Checks my own blocks ....
As it would appear you can't put Mods on ignore I may have spoken too soon.
To return the compliment would have made actual sense as he can't read my posts and it would be logical if I can't read his.

Oh, and it's the NAAFI so fuck off you condescending prick.

ugly

LE
You’re a ******* knobber.

Checks my own blocks ....himmler74, stacker1, MODRSS.
I doesn't disappear it just means I have to look for it, If I want to see sh1t and drivel I click on the see ignored content link.

Arrse is a 'discussion' forum?
Who knew!