The ignore function

ugly

LE
The current spat in CA where Bravo_Bravo is playing the bleeding heart liberal is a fine example. I actually like him but his inability to see that he is digging a hole that he cant get out of is making him a prime candidate. Now I like the chancers who will start a spat at the tip of a hat (Stacker1 stand easy) but in his desperation he is taking everything almost as a personal insult. At this stage someone should show him the thread on Corbyn where the welsh bloke embarrassed himself royally. This could put him forward for SPOTYA.
Its doubly sad as very few of the scrappers have a dog in the fight, those that do are ignored or compared to Nazis. I merely pointed out that the BBC wasn't very impartial as they had employed a "Palestinian" reporter but not an Israeli one!
Neither BB nor his few supporters could see the point and constantly have used this as marker that I am pro Israeli. I'm less pro Israeli than anti news bias frankly. I am a bit of a Zionist with a small z, but I would like to feel that I could stand against their govt if needed as I have voiced opinions against our own!
For these actions Bravo_Bravo is on the cusp of being added again!

At least he is only trolling for laughs, I don't think he actually believes what he posts

I'm going to regret saying this but SPOTY no doesn't deserve it

I dont get why you ignore people. It's a bit like watching Jeremy Kyle. It's always nice to know there's people more of a fuckwit than you.

ugly

LE
I hope he is!

ugly

LE
I dont get why you ignore people. It's a bit like watching Jeremy Kyle. It's always nice to know there's people more of a fuckwit than you.
I prefer not to artificially raise my blood pressure. Arse is many things for many folk, I'm not here for the Jeremy Kyle.

I find that using the ignore function for the Chinese spammers is quite useful.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
There is a fair amount of fuckwittery. 118118 (or whatever his name is) keeps posting links that actually disprove his point. And insists that DSMA's notices that quite clearly ask the media not to publish names of security personnel,actually mean that they cannot report at all, despite the plethora of media stories on the Salisbury NA attack.

There is a fair amount of fuckwittery. 118118 (or whatever his name is) keeps posting links that actually disprove his point. And insists that DSMA's notices that quite clearly ask the media not to publish names of security personnel,actually mean that they cannot report at all, despite the plethora of media stories on the Salisbury NA attack.
I've got the suspicion he's got the odd sockie as well

The current spat in CA where Bravo_Bravo is playing the bleeding heart liberal is a fine example. I actually like him but his inability to see that he is digging a hole that he cant get out of is making him a prime candidate. Now I like the chancers who will start a spat at the tip of a hat (Stacker1 stand easy) but in his desperation he is taking everything almost as a personal insult. At this stage someone should show him the thread on Corbyn where the welsh bloke embarrassed himself royally. This could put him forward for SPOTYA.
Its doubly sad as very few of the scrappers have a dog in the fight, those that do are ignored or compared to Nazis. I merely pointed out that the BBC wasn't very impartial as they had employed a "Palestinian" reporter but not an Israeli one!
Neither BB nor his few supporters could see the point and constantly have used this as marker that I am pro Israeli. I'm less pro Israeli than anti news bias frankly. I am a bit of a Zionist with a small z, but I would like to feel that I could stand against their govt if needed as I have voiced opinions against our own!
Fill yer boots.

I'm annoying blowhards bigots and twats by considering the IDF killing 50-60 palestinians isn't necessarily benign.

Was thinking about the reporting piece will out for a run just now; have you actually seen much film taken from the Israel POV? I can certainly see your point, but asked ( a little while ago) if there could be more to it than a simple anti Israel bias by the BBC. I also pointed out in my original reply that Mark Regev was on R4 ( and was given a pretty easy ride by the BBC, incidentally). I've not seen much media lately but has there been much coverage from Israeli source? If not, could it be that its actually pretty bloody hard to portray the IDF as the model of restraint?

I've not for a moment considered your comment as making you pro Israeli, BTW. ON the subject of bias, the current thickerati mantra over there is that I'm "biased" for thinking the IDF have been a bit heavy handed, but a bloke that served >25 years in the IDF is a neutral and impartial commentator.

Read what I say, not what people are telling you I'm saying.

I agree but as pointed out some are the same person and some aren't worth bothering with. There have been a few unignored when I've been feeling lenient. These include Stacker1 and Bravo Bravo both of whom I value for their ability to hold a decent argument even if its for arguments sake!
Now I was rooting for you right up and until I saw stacker1.... don't mind bravo bravo.

Back on your terraces again! :D

When I joined I immediately put everyone on ignore and it's been unctuously peaceful all this time. I reckon you're all doing it wrong...hello..hello, anyone there?... :cool:

I've had BB on ignore for so long I'd forgotten about him.Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited: