Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

The ignore function

ugly

LE
The ignore function whilst great for what it is has caused me to cut my posting in the Int Cell to almost nothing, even reading threads is difficult. I'm not complaining but I figured it was time to have a look at who I was ignoring. If you are on this list, don't respond, I wont be able to read it!
That said I do sometimes mellow and tolerate fools by taking them off the list but its quite rare!
Its a big list:
  1. [U]184461[/U]
  2. LE
    5gongw.gif
    · From NULL

The rest:

The rest:

The rest:

There's only me and thee left on ARRSE

HELLO SAILOR

Maybe just a low tolerance of fools, after all I have been here for a while

I've got 10 on my ignore list, most of whom are on yours, but you having over 50 is quite strong. I will try & debate with someone but if it proves pointless and their views are not just different to me but also fly in the face of logic & evidence that is freely available, or as in a few cases, downright lunatic, then I will put them on "ignore".
There are some with whom on certain topics we will never agree on as their views are different to mine but on other topics they appear to be sensible, so they don't go on "ignore", otherwise we would all be in a self made vacuum of ideas.

Couple of surprises there, but only a couple. I heard the rest were organising an outrage bus to come and hang around your stand at the next game fair:-
92D49B96-632B-4239-BD78-78E63ED0A6C8.jpeg