The ******* Ignominy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

LE
That's a gold plated 'Wah' right there.

I was disappointed with the reply.
I was hoping he would say he was Sadiq Khan and his dad was a bus driver.

I was disappointed with the reply.
I was hoping he would say he was Sadiq Khan and his dad was a bus driver.

Eh? Sadiq Kan's dad was a bus driver?

Slime

LE
Eh? Sadiq Kan's dad was a bus driver?

wah shield up.
It was just something I made up, I don’t think he’s ever mentioned it.

You are correct it is woeful thanks to the SNP, it has went shooting down hill at a great rate of knots - see PISA results since they have been in charge. It was certainly good enough when I was in school in the 70's.
funnily enough the 80s+90s were good enough for me.

wah shield up.
It was just something I made up, I don’t think he’s ever mentioned it.
Curses! foiled by the pesky shield.

Indeed to leave the TA for the RAF, almost as bad as stage 4 reporting Online banter as a serious threat to life

If that ever happened, the big walty git.

You are correct it is woeful thanks to the SNP, it has went shooting down hill at a great rate of knots - see PISA results since they have been in charge. It was certainly good enough when I was in school in the 70's.
What was it like to have Victoria as Queen?

Hey, they are overjoyed for the impending independence, as a finance expert should I remove all monies from Scottish based companies?
If the Sweaties voted for Independence, the big players would relocate (from a legal position) to London same day.

@dingerr has repeatedly claimed I have zero military experience,

Because you don’t display any. You continually bullshit, run away when a question is asked and are easily caught out. Nothing about you is genuine.

Do you now claim to be an AD expert, because we could have a chat about that as well.

I have a question: if the identity of @Himmler74 becomes known to all on the site, what happens then?
Then I get a site ban as I would be accused of leaking it, despite the fact he has posted over the years so much personal details his own persec is laughable.
Aint hard to look at what is truth and fiction

how many para trained RAF rgt officers were on Telic one
how many are jtac qualified
how many went from regular to Ftrs
how many left the hounds with their good friend the station WO while deployed for a eight week tour
how many resemble a long streak of pish

btw There’s persec and just downright stupidity

Then I get a site ban as I would be accused of leaking it, despite the fact he has posted over the years so much personal details his own persec is laughable.
Aint hard to look at what is truth and fiction

how many para trained RAF rgt officers were on Telic one
how many are jtac qualified
how many went from regular to Ftrs
how many left the hounds with their good friend the station WO while deployed for a eight week tour
how many resemble a long streak of pish

btw There’s persec and just downright stupidity
What about the big knob?

exsniffer

War Hero
The Queens Own Highlanders did deploy south almost immediately after the ceasefire I think and did receive again I think, The South Atlantic Medal.

However, they did not fight any battles.
The story I heard at the time was that they were offered the SAM but their CO refused it as they arrived after the Argentine surrender much to the annoyance of a colleague who went with them as an attached medic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads