The ******* Ignominy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime

LE
Nothing says "your words don't affect me" like anonymously threatening to kill another person, I find. Swiftly followed by drunkenly beating the dog

It’s all just banter, no need to be angry or annoyed…………like you said you were about the cancer thing :)
It’s all just pixels, he is telling lies, who on earth would take him seriously?

As you refer, an anonymous threat to an anonymous person isn’t exactly anything to worry about :)

It’s all just banter, no need to be angry or annoyed…………like you said you were about the cancer thing :)
It’s all just pixels, he is telling lies, who on earth would take him seriously?

As you refer, an anonymous threat to an anonymous person isn’t exactly anything to worry about :)

Damn, hoisted by my own petard, I'll kill you!!!

Now, anyone seen the paintstripper and the dug?

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
Nothing says "your words don't affect me" like anonymously threatening to kill another person, I find. Swiftly followed by drunkenly beating the dog
Or being pit in a cage by your wife and forced to watch while she gets tagged teamed by large black men.

That's the reason @Simmerit left the site and rejoined under a slightly different user name.

Slime

LE
Damn, hoisted by my own petard, I'll kill you!!!

Now, anyone seen the paintstripper and the dug?

Just like he says posters like you were the gift that kept giving (by being annoyed), all you have to say is your annoyance was ‘just banter’………..No need for any hoisting, and the dog is safe :)

Londo

LE
What if you don't have a dog ?

Just to clarify if someone’s banned comes back then kicks off again

Is it possible that some folk are bantering away in the hope of a permanent ban

Or
Realistically no one can be bothered with his pish anymore

Btw
Himmler ever been in a gangbang or spit roasted someone

I mean giving not being the taker

D

Deleted 136127

Or being pit in a cage by your wife and forced to watch while she gets tagged teamed by large black men.

That's the reason @Simmerit left the site and rejoined under a slightly different user name.

behave and play nicely is the advice you've been given.

I'm just a bystander watching a car crash in action. You are your own worst enemy and too stupid to see it.

ACAB

LE

You really are a vile piece of work aren't you???

Don't bother to respond because I will have you back on ignore, you cretin.

D

Deleted 136127

You follow me around, you also failed to explain why you left asked for your account to be deleted, just to return the next day?

Just to be absolutely crystal clear and for the avoidance of doubt, I replied to a post in the Ally thread about 4 years ago of a boxhead in WW2 sitting on a grenade with the post 'potato masher walt' and you have endlessly pursued me around this site with your creepy posts and weird stalking, which is what you do with a number of normal blokes. I suspect you took issue with my post because of the perverse obsession you have with boxheads.

I don't think your threats place anyone at risk and everyone things you are an utter cock-sucker anyway but you are one very seriously weird and fcuked up individual.

You may have managed to attend the odd drill night before being found out. I doubt very much you'd have got through two weeks of basic training as a TA soldier. You'd last 30 seconds on basic before being binned if the regular army let you through the door. Even if you weren't mental and managed to scrape through that, with the behaviours we see on here, you'd be ostracised and binned. No-one in their right mind would go out with you covering their back, let alone take an order from you

You are fcuking barking. My bet is on you being a fat bald wanna be cnut who has amounted to the square root of fcuk all in your very sad life.

You fcuking creep.

You can join the other creep and previous year's spoty award winner on ignore. You'll still get my vote this time round however

Londo

LE
Just to be absolutely crystal clear and for the avoidance of doubt, I replied to a post in the Ally thread about 4 years ago of a boxhead in WW2 sitting on a grenade with the post 'potato masher walt' and you have endlessly pursued me around this site with your creepy posts and weird stalking, which is what you do with a number of normal blokes. I suspect you took issue with my post because of the perverse obsession you have with boxheads.

I don't think your threats place anyone at risk and everyone things you are an utter cock-sucker anyway but you are one very seriously weird and fcuked up individual.

You may have managed to attend the odd drill night before being found out. I doubt very much you'd have got through two weeks of basic training as a TA soldier. You'd last 30 seconds on basic before being binned if the regular army let you through the door. Even if you weren't mental and managed to scrape through that, with the behaviours we see on here, you'd be ostracised and binned. No-one in their right mind would go out with you covering their back, let alone take an order from you

You are fcuking barking. My bet is on you being a fat bald wanna be cnut who has amounted to the square root of fcuk all in your very sad life.

You fcuking creep.

You can join the other creep and previous year's spoty award winner on ignore. You'll still get my vote this time round however
He will be responding in harsh font now
fat bloke.jpg

You fcuking creep.

While you raise a few good points

You forget that the late sluggy confirmed that there was time spent as a stab prior to being a commissioned officer and gentleman of the RAF

Now it’s possible the long streak of pish married a petite woman that loved him
It’s also easy to ignore the mentally challenging issue of the dwarf dying pushing his sanity over the edge

It’s also possible he is a few shillings short of a pound

What isn’t in doubt Is the proof that he is a connoisseur of cock specifically Bravo Bravo seems they looked each over

Or say being so triggered over Brexit you club a fox to death whilst wearing your wife's silk kimono

Status
Not open for further replies.