The ******* Ignominy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latin O level.
Got three years in and binned it off. Now find myself trying to relate words and phrases to Latin and Greek (My dad did Greek and tried to educate me - waste of time)...

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Got three years in and binned it off. Now find myself trying to relate words and phrases to Latin and Greek (My dad did Greek and tried to educate me - waste of time)...

No need to learn Greek, kebab shop menus are all in English.

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Reading this thread is like that episode of Friends where Chandler and Ross are arm wrestling.

Chandler is dressed like a big gay pink rabbit, and Ross is dressed up like a potato and they start arguing...

You're going down!
Oh yeah. You're going further down!
You're going down town!

Joey has to step in, seriously guys, the trash talk is embarrassing.

Shortly before Monica beats one of them.

I understand a lot of you don't watch Friends as its nowhere near as funny as Alf Garnett being extremely racist to his neighbours, but your kids will know what I'm on about.

Reading this thread is like that episode of Friends where Chandler and Ross are arm wrestling.

Chandler is dressed like a big gay pink rabbit, and Ross is dressed up like a potato and they start arguing...

You're going down!
You're going down town!

I understand a lot of you don't watch Friends as its nowhere near as funny as Alf Garnett being extremely racist to his neighbours, but your kids will know what I'm on about.

Who on this thread is Chandler and who is Ross?

Also who is Monica?

Where is the drunken bitter crybaby who started this thread, doesn't he want a say in this wonderful creation?

im not bothered about that. I’m more interested in which Monica. Is is the Monica from 20 years ago who was skinny as a rake and well shagable, or is it an AARSE Monica which is old and looking a mess having had loads of plastic surgery that’s gone wrong?

If you want ignominy, I'll give you ignominy!

I was born in an RAF Hospital!!!!!!

Oh the shame :eek:
So was my Wife!

Oh God, no!

Please tell me that you don't live in Hertfordshire!

I found it fascinating, and was able to read eg. Catullus in the original text.

You're going down!
You're going down town!

Screenshot_20210803-092434.png

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
our erstwhile hear of the RAF regiment seems to have vanished to the Poo Poo thread, which is where he belongs as he's full of shit
Don't worry still here, I would have thought a man close to 60 could type more accurate than yourself.

Slime

LE
Careful lads, she could have your eyes out with those.

To be honest, I was just glad she had a top on and that pair were covered up.

This thread has shown we have had more than enough exposure already of Portree and Himmler.

Status
Not open for further replies.