The ******* Ignominy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mate your not bothered, but bothered so much you have a dig block dedicated to how much your not bothered?
Did you serve 3 or 6 years?

is there a minimum term you need to have served to earn the right to call you a w@nker?

you’ve not done a very good job of reforming. It was never going to last……

Being called a Walt myself, which to be honest is usual from BOAR experts, I provided details, which were verified, it’s a shame I had too, considering it was a former RAF Regiment junior nco, who also was a wife abuser.

@Portree Kid could have easily ended this, I would have apologised , but he chose to play this out. I wonder why? There are. Few Op Corporate veterans on this site, They are brutal and frank, one used it to his advantage several times with female users,

He started a thread, justifying him not being a Walt, by not even identifying his unit. The usual spectators pike in supporting him, which is very sad.
*BAOR

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
If only you bothered to read the posts I write……………
I’ll repeat it again, I’m interested in your posts as I like to see the lies you tell……..And let’s face it, you don’t seem to be able to stop telling lies.

As you have just made up something there, plus told yet another lie* it makes it all the more interesting.

The content of your posts is pathetic and childish, the interest is seeing how many lies you tell. :)

*I seem to recall you said I know a lot of racists (not that I was racist)……………….And in the context I’d pointed that out only a complete moron wouldn’t have understood what I was saying.
It was NO SURPRISE whatsoever that out of every poster on this site it was only you that didn’t get what I was saying.

I also noticed you said you had death threats from other posters. I wonder why you get them, and why others here, of all sexes, colours, genders, religions and sexualities don’t get them………..but that you do???

On the plus side, here you are, telling more lies, breaking a promise you recently made, and acting like a petulant and spoilt child………It’s all very amusing, and doesn’t detract from the grown up conversations in threads where you aren’t present.

For clarity just for you.
I‘ve told you your posts interest me, and that they amuse me.
If you are so dense that you think it means I’m not bothered I couldn’t care less to be honest, as I’m aware of the previous times you said other posters had claimed they weren’t bothered by your posts……………..But when asked who those posters were you couldn’t name any (but then you do tell lies).
So your not bothered? Just asking for clarity?

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Himmler is running him a close second though.
I guess he always will mate, doubt it will change.

Fairness and honesty seems to have escaped into thin air just lately with a few folk. Himmler doesn't particularly bother me overly but what's the point of someone implying 'come on lads, let's get him' and 'let's find out who he is'. As I mentioned yesterday, then what happens? Blazing torches at night going down his street? Daft!

What with Spider (JWinner) turning up again and blokes with racist chips on their shoulders it really is the silly season right now. I guess the answer is to not look!

Have a good day chap, same to everyone else (mainly)...

Slime

LE
@Himmler74
Are there adult literacy courses where you live?
An adult literacy course might do you the power of good. It could help with your constant spelling and grammar errors, but might also help your comprehension of written English.

@Himmler74
Are there adult literacy courses where you live?
An adult literacy course might do you the power of good. It could help with your constant spelling and grammar errors, but might also help your comprehension of written English.
Standards must have slipped in the RAF since my brother in law was in.

Slime

LE
I guess he always will mate, doubt it will change.

Fairness and honesty seems to have escaped into thin air just lately with a few folk. Himmler doesn't particularly bother me overly but what's the point of someone implying 'come on lads, let's get him' and 'let's find out who he is'. As I mentioned yesterday, then what happens? Blazing torches at night going down his street? Daft!

What with Spider (JWinner) turning up again and blokes with racist chips on their shoulders it really is the silly season right now. I guess the answer is to not look!

Have a good day chap, same to everyone else (mainly)...

As an honest answer to your original question, it wouldn’t make any real difference.
If, for example his name is John Smith we would simply know that the poster John Smith tells lies, rather than knowing the poster Himmler74 tells lies.
As the forums are largely anonymous the issue imho is the lack of honesty*, not what anyone’s real name is**

*Lack of honesty, or simply an enjoyment from deliberately trying to annoy other posters.
*Or ’names’ in the case of some troll avatars.

Standards must have slipped in the RAF since my brother in law was in.
Standards are there, it’s obvious the reptile is incapable of proof reading prior to posting. Sometimes we all make grammatical errors, his consistency though indicates either a inability for cohesion or a long term sufferer of syphilis.

So to summarise,

@Portree Kid suggested he was a GPMG gunner "down south" and experienced the logistic constraints @Gravelbelly said 3 PARA experienced at Mt Longdon. When politely asked which unit @Portree Kid fought with in the Falklands War with, he went deathly quiet.

@Himmler74 called him a Falklands War walt, @chuggafugga asked him which unit he served with in the warfighting phase of the Falklands and @Portree Kid said he was just one of many GPMG gunners who went down south (the implication being he was part of the ORBAT of the warfighting units. @wetsmonkey commended him on his fighting in the Falklands War to which @Portree Kid did not correct him and say he was not there in the active fighting phase.

I suggested @Portree Kid 's posting history suggested he was neither guards nor airborne but more likely a scottish line infantry regiment and @wetsmonkey pointed out

Which makes me think @Portree Kid may legitemately have a SAM medal but, if he was in the QOH, did not readily choose to disclose that he was not there for combat phase, but wanted it to be thought that he was.

Which is starting to sail a walting wind.
He actually thought starting a thread drawing attention to someone calling him a Walt would be a good idea.

No doubt there was a whiff of purple smoke as he did so.

I've said it before, his capacity for self immolation would make Jan Palach blush.

SPOTY 2022 looks in the bag for the stupid, attention seeking chod.

Himmler is well ahead of Bugsy which just goes to show what an utter throbber Himmler actually is and Bugsy is not even a close second though.

Minor correction required.

Tyk

LE
As an honest answer to your original question, it wouldn’t make any real difference.
If, for example his name is John Smith we would simply know that the poster John Smith tells lies, rather than knowing the poster Himmler74 tells lies.
As the forums are largely anonymous the issue imho is the lack of honesty*, not what anyone’s real name is**

*Lack of honesty, or simply an enjoyment from deliberately trying to annoy other posters.
*Or ’names’ in the case of some troll avatars.

I've been a bit befuddled by his absolute absence of ability with written English, RAF officers go to Cranwell and having worked with a fair few graduates of that place they do value clear, grammatical written communications.
I admit that his appalling English is why I doubt he holds a commission in the RAF or any service branch.

I've been a bit befuddled by his absolute absence of ability with written English, RAF officers go to Cranwell and having worked with a fair few graduates of that place they do value clear, grammatical written communications.
I admit that his appalling English is why I doubt he holds a commission in the RAF or any service branch.

This is a bloke (assuming its male of course) that is well into his 40's, so he will have had some form of rudimentary education and should have a basic command of the language if he left school with any qualifications.

I personally find his command of the english language piss poor and his written communication skills lacking. Basically, I think the bloke is as thick as pig shit and I suspect the nearest he's come to a commission is looking at one of the models Sprocket has built for someone as a commission where he's generated some beer tokens in exchange for his fine workmanship.

Officer my arrse.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads