The ******* Ignominy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The story I heard at the time was that they were offered the SAM but their CO refused it as they arrived after the Argentine surrender much to the annoyance of a colleague who went with them as an attached medic

They also recruit from Portree I believe.

goodoldboy

MIA
Book Reviewer
Then I get a site ban as I would be accused of leaking it, despite the fact he has posted over the years so much personal details his own persec is laughable.
Aint hard to look at what is truth and fiction

how many para trained RAF rgt officers were on Telic one
how many are jtac qualified
how many went from regular to Ftrs
how many left the hounds with their good friend the station WO while deployed for a eight week tour
how many resemble a long streak of pish

btw There’s persec and just downright stupidity
Yes yes, I know all of that so please forgive me. My question is, once you all know that @Himmler74 is actually someone called Mr X, what happens next? Do those calling for his identity to be revealed stand there shuffling their feet? What exactly will happen, if anything? Will everyone who is keen to know what his name is in 'real life' just shrug, say 'well bugger me' or what? Do you follow me? Last call: what will happen?

Yes yes, I know all of that so please forgive me. My question is, once you all know that @Himmler74 is actually someone called Mr X, what happens next? Do those calling for his identity to be revealed stand there shuffling their feet? What exactly will happen, if anything? Will everyone who is keen to know what his name is in 'real life' just shrug, say 'well bugger me' or what? Do you follow me? Last call: what will happen?
@dingerr sums it up nicely
only person asking is the reptile no one else is actually bothered

Slime

LE
I have a question: if the identity of @Himmler74 becomes known to all on the site, what happens then?

It would make a massive difference
The earth would stop rotating.
Time would go backwards, and the USSR would win the cold war etc etc.

More importantly, I’ve just had some cola cube sweets delivered from Amazon…………And I really love cola cubes, they will all be eaten very soon :)

I have a question: if the identity of @Himmler74 becomes known to all on the site, what happens then?
Well, apparently it is a lot like crossing the streams of multiple proton beams, resulting in complete protonic reversal. Try to imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light.

ACAB

LE
Because you don’t display any. You continually bullshit, run away when a question is asked and are easily caught out. Nothing about you is genuine.

Do you now claim to be an AD expert, because we could have a chat about that as well.
I whole heartedly agree. He's a walting fuckstain which is why I have him on ignore.

Oh, and if your reading this, you smarmy ****, it's because I occasionally take you off of ignore to peruse your utter mad shite ramblings.

I whole heartedly agree. He's a walting fuckstain which is why I have him on ignore.

Oh, and if your reading this, you smarmy ****, it's because I occasionally take you off of ignore to peruse your utter mad shite ramblings.

Your name vill go on zer list......

1627844818544.png

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs
None of your effing business
Oh well, never mind. Perhaps you preach a lot, without the substance to back it up.

We passed the “jock regiment” on the initial push, we being in soft skin vehicles, the jocks in warriors. No wonder your lot recruit Fujians to fill a regiment.

Oh well, never mind. Perhaps you preach a lot, without the substance to back it up.

We passed the “jock regiment” on the initial push, we being in soft skin vehicles, the jocks in warriors. No wonder your lot recruit Fujians to fill a regiment.

You passed the Scots DGs or the 42nd73rd
Either BG must have sighed with relief as you became the top of the spear

*Fijians

Himmler74

On ROPS
On ROPs

So you are not bothered?

You dodged the only major action in your career, left the plod went contracting, wrote a poorly selling book, posted most of that on here, what a weak person.

Status
Not open for further replies.