The ******* Ignominy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gather in close lads - This is a F***ing cracker.

The current site SPOTY has accused me of being a walt.

So feel free to peruse my posting history and come to your own conclusions as to whether I am a walt or not.

Then feel free to rip the current SPOTY a new ARRSEHOLE.
Yeah, it's a bit of an odd accusation - I've never felt the need to disclose all my service details on here; am I therefore a walt as well?

If (and I don't believe you have) you were making fanciful claims about your service, which contradicted with others' experience / knowledge then a walt accusation may have a little more standing - but as far as I'm aware you've claimed to have been infantry, and served for 20 odd years covering the Falklands time.

Nothing particularly strange about that - there will be thousands who did similar.

Yeah, it's a bit of an odd accusation - I've never felt the need to disclose all my service details on here; am I therefore a walt as well?

The thing is - Is someone had asked nicely, I would have disclosed.

Now - I'll just keep schtum until SPOTY's head goes

Exploding head.gif

The site's very own polymath has spoken.

(for the record, I very much doubt you are a Walt..........poorly informed shit-cnut yes, but Walt, no).

Boris_Johnson

ADC
DirtyBAT
Is it true the older you get, the more you rely on the moral support and accreditation of strangers on the internet?

And is it true that the older you get, the less capable you become of being able to avoid reacting to adverse comments, even when they're not aimed at you?

I get called all sorts at work. Some of it really cracks me up. Mainly because it's true.

At what stage will that keep me up at night and demand people look at my past appraisals for evidence I'm not the things they say I am...?

Is it true the older you get, the more you rely on the moral support and accreditation of strangers on the internet?

And is it true that the older you get, the less capable you become of being able to avoid reacting to adverse comments, even when they're not aimed at you?

I get called all sorts at work. Some of it really cracks me up. Mainly because it's true.

At what stage will that keep me up at night and demand people look at my past appraisals for evidence I'm not the things they say I am...?
Remind me, whose sock are you? ;)

A bloke I know got accused of being a Walt, when he was wearing his medals and beret, selling poppies. He had to be restrained from leathering the fat civvy

A bloke I know got accused of being a Walt, when he was wearing his medals and beret, selling poppies. He had to be restrained from leathering the fat civvy
Fat civvy woman, no doubt?
I've had the same/similar when doing some parade stuff, being accused of "all you have is your Rambo fantasies!"

Gather in close lads - This is a F***ing cracker.

The current site SPOTY has accused me of being a walt.

So feel free to peruse my posting history and come to your own conclusions as to whether I am a walt or not.

Then feel free to rip the current SPOTY a new ARRSEHOLE.

And your immediate reaction is to start a thread crying about it?

JHFC.

You are the personification of weakness.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Such as busy, industrious, persevering, conscientious? ;)

Oi! I never done nuffink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads