The humble sandwich

With apologies to @Ravers, this thread has exhausted all available ingredients and combos and is getting plain kinky. Time for a few fantasy sarnies....

Me as the perfect filling in a Tamsin Greig/Julia Davies sandwich. With maybe a Gina McKee topping.

Serpico

War Hero
Say that to my face, and I'll bitch slap you back to the stone age.

Agree on the Olives though. They taste worse than garlic. Honking!

Imagine no liking olives and garlic, this site really is plumbing the depths of gayness ;)

Crispy as f**k streaky bacon, hot pepper sauce, butter, on multi seed bread will be my lunch. Perhaps even with a few olives on the side

I got to eating olives because when I lived in Spain, they always gave you a plateful with the beer. As a tightarse I started eating them because I paid for 'em. Just sort of got used to the taste. Don't seek 'em out but scoffed if supplied.

We're only moments away from admitting to elderflower infused crayfish and balsamic rocket leaves.
A drizzle of ouzo or pastis on my lobster tails maybe. but elderflower is for kids.

Just watching Man V Food, the Americans repeatedly fück up the humble sandwich by overloading the fillings.

Just watching Man V Food, the Americans repeatedly fück up the humble sandwich by overloading the fillings.
some of 'em, you'd think that it was the bread that was expensive.
Club sandwiches, salt beef/pastrami, if you need a skewer to hold it together or to deconstruct it before eating, it's gone a bit wrong.
(though if you get the option to pick out the excess, eat it as a normal sandwich & enjoy the scraps with a pickle, then mazel tov)

The abomination known as Subway™ needs a mention and their attempt at bread which appears to be some kind of recycled mattress filling.
This is a thread about the enjoyment of sandwiches, how dare you turn up with those negative waves...

“Some” Americans repeatedly do that.

Couldn’t possibly happen in UK.

1621385588652.jpeg

Nothing wrong with a well filled sandwich. What fucks it is the sugary slop they pour over it before sticking the top bun/bit of bread on it.

Latest Threads