The honours list - who would you nominate ????

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by OSACIN, Jan 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Having just "knighted" Jack Bruce in the "singers who play bass" thread - I got around to thinking - who would you nominate for an honour - what would it be and why - having seen some of the nonentities that get them, we must be able to do better - obviously you cant nominate yourself - but apart from that its open season.
  2. [​IMG]

Patrick Stewart, currently holds OBE.

Practically an ambassador of Britain to the rest of the world in film & theatre. One of the best actors we have around at the moment imo.
  3. Osacin, could you nominate me please, please. I have medal deficiency syndrom
  4. bobos - a medal deficency syndrome is not the only syndrome you are afflicted by.
  5. I hear TBlair got an award, he is now officially The Dark Lord
  6. Theres me thinking that his real name was Jean Luke Bicard. :wink:

The coat has now gone with me in it :lol:
  7. Fred Clarke. He has been doing circuit commentary for BSB, WSBK, TT and MotoGP for over thirty years without fuss. An engaging and interesting man who has dedicated his life to his sport. A genuine undersung hero
  8. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

I'd have to nominate Geordie_Blerk for getting the biggest amount of squeals and gnashing of teeth from a one-liner so far on the site.
  9. George Galloway?
  10. I don't think he should get an award but he should be the next Prime Minister.
  11. Chubby Brown for promoting womens rights