The Hoe Centre AKA the NAAFI, Plymouth, Devon

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by SharonJ, Jul 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ladies and Gentlemen
    The Hoe Centre in Plymouth, formerley the NAAFI in Notte Street, is in the process of being demolished and a group of us are trying to halt this destruction. Love it or hate it, the NAAFI is an important part of both Service history and Plymouth life after ww2. We do have an online petition set up, and I wonder if it would be possible for you to publicise the link across your forums. I completely understand if not, but we want to put across to both Plymouth City Council and the University of Plymouth, that our Service History is very important to us, especially as the rumour mill seems to imply that we will lose Devonport Dockyard in the next few years.This is the link to our petition:
    Save The Hoe Centre - PetitionBuzz

We do have a group on Facebook called (at the moment) Save The Hoe Centre – Plymouth Architectural Utopia, come along and take a look, and if you do feel able to support us, we'll be happy to have you on board
    I do hope you are able to assist us.
    Yours Sincerely,
    Sharon Jones
  2. Ho's in Plymouth?
    There could be a publicity angle in that.
    Given the location,you could try the Navynet site? (Link at top left of this page)
    Good luck with it.
  3. Dear Sharon,
    It has come to my attention dat dere be niggas dat be dissing yo ho's. At yo convenience could yo please furnish dis mofo wid de blud's hood an' dis nigga be bustin' caps in dere asses at a time an' date ob yo choosin'.
    Gangsta of Mayfair.
  4. Got filled in by a Matlot there in 1967, I did not know she was his wife
  5. Did you tell him you built the Ark with a coathanger and telekenisis ?