The Highlanders missing something large?

Discussion in 'Infantry' started by RCSignals, Dec 19, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. That's what happens when MoD goes cheap on weight of kilts.

I understand he was admonished for having his hose out of alignment.

2. I was in Gordon Bks last summer. The old Officers Mess was being gutted and loads of pictures, plaques etc were just lying about the place. No one seemed to care what happened to it all. I bet a lot got skipped.

3. Hopefully the Museum picked up on some of it

4. I can see his buttplug!

5. I was in Gordon Bks last summer. The old Officers Mess was being gutted and loads of pictures, plaques etc were just lying about the place. No one seemed to care what happened to it all. I bet a lot got skipped.[/quote]

How sad is that? I wonder why retired officers were not informed and given the opportunity to acquire the memorabilia?

6. how about those HIGHLANDERS being the black watch,how ever the highlanders are still the best regiment in the scottish division

7. Forgive W.Anchor, he knows not the difference.

8. Just out of interest. anyone remember a CSM known universally in the Gordons as 42?

9. One who ended up with a commission? Initials GR?

10. Nice ARSE tho Lol

11. That would be the one! I didn't realise he got commisioned. Everyone said that should have happened twenty five years ago but that he kept knocking it back! What's he up to these days

12. Not sure Hairyhaw, I will ask around at the next opportunity, maybe someone else will know - Cabarfeidh may be able to find out. I think 42 was Schools Liaison Officer at one time in the obvious part of the world. Top bloke.

13. Hackle: Email sent.