The Highland fling or the highland Bling ,you decide!

So soon is quite possible Scotland is leaving us ,[dont let the door hit you on the way out like] however there is an abundance of Scottish TV ,Sport,Criminal,politicians ect personalitys that no doubt will be catching the "midnight train to Glasgae" and heading to their new Northern Utopia,BUT the big question is who are you most looking forward to seeing the back of AND who do you hope immigration will allow to remain if they ask nicely.

heres some of mine,most are part of the Scottish diarsepera .

Gone:Carol Kirkwood get you're wee coaty
thCA8OFWX2.jpg

thCALSZJBX.jpg

Gone:sorry Trevor no room at the inn

thCAYOG4YG.jpg

Stay:Hopefully Ronald will be given permanent residency once he gets released

Wah shield on? Obviously. Like the last word but you could have spelled it DiARRSEpera.
And I'm pretty sure Sir Trevor might like his holidays in his native Trinidad even though he chooses not to live there.
Wah shield off!

I should probably put this toilet cleaner down now.

Spider... Just.... No. No to all of that.

Bad spider..

Bad.

So soon is quite possible Scotland is leaving us ,[dont let the door hit you on the way out like] however there is an abundance of Scottish TV ,Sport,Criminal,politicians ect personalitys that no doubt will be catching the "midnight train to Glasgae" and heading to their new Northern Utopia,BUT the big question is who are you most looking forward to seeing the back of AND who do you hope immigration will allow to remain if they ask nicely.

heres some of mine,most are part of the Scottish diarsepera .

Gone:Carol Kirkwood get you're wee coaty
View attachment 176064

View attachment 176065

Gone:sorry Trevor no room at the inn

View attachment 176066
Stay:Hopefully Ronald will be given permanent residency once he gets released

Spider. Does your carer know you are using the Internet?

Latest Threads