The Heroes with Jason Donovan

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by Taffnp, Jun 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone remember this TV programme in 1988, which told of the Aussie mission, op Jaywick ?

There was a second mission Op Rimau.

I just managed to get hold of the programmes three and a half hours each and thought they were as good now as they were when I first watched them
  2. They were both on TV here (SA) years and years ago, enjoyed them very much. Are they available on DVD now?
  3. Well not here to advertise, just chuffed to have finally gotten hold of the films after searching amazon and contacting the BBC to no avail
  4. can you please tell me where you got it from as i have been searching for years. much appreciated
  5. I remember this! Wasn't there another one made with Henry (Craig Mclachlan) from Neighbours in it?
  6. Correct - IIRC this was about the follow up raid Operation Rimau.
  7. Yes both still rivetting after all these years. Best part is they were both true.
  8. I saw the first one and absolutely loved it!! Anyone have a clue where I can get a hold of this??
  9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Is it the one where he meets the Japanese soldier a few years later at a reunion

It's been running on Movies for men (about 323 on Sky) for a few weeks on and off

As has the one with our 'Enry from Neighbours
  10. That is The Last Bullet, set in Borneo in 1945
  11. Wasn't he in that techo-spy thing called Bugs a few years ago?
  12. Why come on here, and say you have found the DVD set and not tell anyone were you got it from?? "Well not here to advertise".........?? Get a grip, people have asked for you're help, =|, this is a very rare DVD set,I have found a site lads that states the following:Cost: 13 pounds, 95p: "never released on dvd for retail sale, only video, now out of print. This is a remaster of the original VHS/Video to dvd".

Hope this helps ya out!
    If anyone does find another site let us all know, Thanks

HEROES (1988) and HERO'S 2, THE RETURN (1990) | Rare Tv on Dvd