The Hazards of Tatooing

My personal favourite ... the two jocks who had 'Dessert Dog' on their arms LOL

Oh come on, the deep-fried Mars bar is a unique dish (and long may it remain so :puker:)

Deep-fried peanut butter? Surely not! Surely...:pale:

How about the deep fried beer that's been seen on the news recently? I prefer my ale in a pewter pot.

My personal favourite ... the two jocks who had 'Dessert Dog' on their arms LOL
IIRC, the word you're looking for is 'rats', Desert Rats.

I read of a Chinese lady tattooist who did the Chinese writing on people's arms.
Some clients who had earned her dislike found themselves with the Chinese words for 'Very Small Penis' neatly inscribed on their arms.

I read of a Chinese lady tattooist who did the Chinese writing on people's arms.
Some clients who had earned her dislike found themselves with the Chinese words for 'Very Small Penis' neatly inscribed on their arms.
Here's a similar one - girl wanted her b/f's name tattooed on her in Chinese. but what she actually got was 'supermarket'

BBC NEWS | England | 'Romantic' trick tattoo to stay

I know a lad that swears he knew a fireman who had a Chinese dragon tattooed on his upper arm with some Chinese writing. My friends Chinese wife asked him at a barbecue what he thought it meant. "It says wandering dragon" "no, it says delivery available"

He had taken the writing directly from a menu from a restaurant.

I know a lad that swears he knew a fireman who had a Chinese dragon tattooed on his upper arm with some Chinese writing. My friends Chinese wife asked him at a barbecue what he thought it meant. "It says wandering dragon" "no, it says delivery available"

He had taken the writing directly from a menu from a restaurant.
My favourite was a LCpl in my mob who got a late night tattoo off a dodgy German who obviously had no knowledge of the English language. Hence he will go to his grave with "Reog in Hell" on his left forearm.

One bloke I served with is branded forever with 'Made in Britan', courtesy of a Las Vegas tattooist. Not sure if it was the septic or the soldier who needed remedial spelling lessons.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm sure I've posted this story numerous times on similar gash tat threads but it's fucking funny so I'll post it again.

On a run ashore in the Caribbean, St Lucia to be precise, a young jock went to get inked up with a suitably patriotic design. He decided on a thistle.

On enquiring to the rasta tat artist if he could do a thistle, the artist replied in thick patois, that he was unsure what exactly a thistle was, apparently they are not in abundance in the East Caribbean. A short exchange followed, going something like this:

Jock: It's like a wee spikey roond plant wie prickles coming oot the top like.

Rasta: Oh yah man I know what you mean bro, pass the doobie pon the right etc. etc.

Jock: Sweet.

Two hours later the jock walks out of the tat shop sporting a rather splendid pineapple with 'Scotland Forever' written underneath.

A bunch of girls at Blandford in 2000 had a thing about 'Charlie's Angels', something to do with them being in Charlie troop in basic, and they thought they were 'angels'.... even had the band play the theme for Charlie's Angels on their pass out. Anyway, imagine how funny it was one when they were (ALL three of them) permanently marked with 'Charlie's Angles'.

A lad in my room at Harrogate got 'too wierd to live' tatooed on him....

That wasn't as bad as the lad who got a Welsh flag and 'Wales forever' tatoo though, and sort of trashed it by smearing it in cream and then lying on it over night... the sheets somehow leached the ink out.