The have a rant thread

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by brettarider, Sep 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. After recent events I've decided to have a rant,

A, It's Monday

B, I've been trying to sell my campervan for a couple of weeks listed twice on Fea-bay 1st timne someone comes down to view and makes a fair offer pull the listing they don't stump up the cash so back on it goes

The bidding's going well then this stroker wins the auction for 5.7k about 30mins after the auction has ended I get this message

Hi. I have made a error in the bidding on your camper van. I bid £47,001.00. Instead of £4,701.00. When the bidding went past the amount i bid, i tried to retract the bid but the auction ended, and you cant retract your bid when the auction ends. I am sorry for the mix up. Many thanks nikari03

The fact being you have to check the amount twice before confirming the amount you want to bid makes it smell of shite no doubt found another van after the auction had finished......CUNT

So now I have to re-list the fcuker,claim back my fee's have fcuking mongs ask questions that dont need to be asked as I've explained everthing in the ad

But to top it all off the cash is going towards my deposit for my flat so sets back my moving in date :x

So what's your Monday morning rant?
  2. Point A was well put.
  3. A. Yip it is Monday.

B. Save money and stay in the van.

C. Look on the bright side, it is a local holiday here and I am off
  4. You forgot Point D.

D. I've just spent the last fortnight fcuking about some silly cnut trying to sell a camper van and FINALLY, I've got a bite.

5. You have a camper van?
  6. Aye and just before two sh1ts tropper66 comes on I've got 2 at the moment and no I haven't spent a cold winters night in Belfast in them
  7. :lol: :lol: :lol:
  8. :clap:

But did you lend one of them to him :lol:
  9. YOU want to complain???? I've only had these shoes five minutes and the heels are worn right through....If you complain nothing happens, you might as well not bother.....Oh my back hurts, it's not a very fine day and I'm sick and tired of this office. :lol:

Great idea for a thread BTW but it's been done before :wink:
  10. Could be worse.You could have a caravan.
  11. Could be worse.You could have a caravan.
  12. Or been shot.
  13. Or a stutter :wink:
  14. A Its Monday

B I'm tired

but on the bright side I've just had a six inch sub at quarter to ten in the morning (been working since 0500, so it's technically my lunch) & it was lovely
  15. Do you normally have six inches for lunch? :D