The Hardest man in Afghanistan

Is your nickname 'Trigger'?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Willie Apiata destroyed the periodic table, because Willie Apiata only recognizes the element of surprise

The movie, Aliens versus Predator, was going to be called Aliens AND Predator versus Willie Apiata.

They binned it cause nobody would watch a movie that only lasted 17 seconds.

Spaz - shut your ****ing mouth unless you want to PM me your 8 digits, name and location. If not, feel free to meet me at the Ultimate Training Centre Octagon in Erdington at a day of your choosing.

The movie, Aliens versus Predator, was going to be called Aliens AND Predator versus Willie Apiata.

Spaz - shut your ****ing mouth unless you want to PM me your 8 digits, name and location. If not, feel free to meet me at the Ultimate Training Centre Octagon in Erdington at a day of your choosing.
The Ultimate Training Centre Octagon in Erdington at a day of his choosing? Shall he bring a cutlass or pistols? Is it so he can rub meat swords in stretchy shorts on a sweaty crash matt? Is it true all Ultimate Fighters were sexually abused as nippers?

Hahaha you ****ing spastic, here we go again are you Willie Apiata? Don't cyber roundhouse me please.

I have visions of a myopic, pasty skinned Mr Logic, with a brummie accent drooling over pictures of soldiers on the internet.

The Ultimate Training Centre Octagon in Erdington at a day of his choosing? So he can rub meat swords in stretchy shorts on a sweaty crash matt? Is it true all Ultimate Fighters were sexually abused as nippers?
That may very well be true. I love male crotches but I have had them forced on me starting with granddad.

You ****ing **** slurper.

Please abuse me with your internet ramblings please - you utter hat non ferocious wearer.

Hahaha you ****ing spastic, here we go again are you Willie Apiata? Don't cyber roundhouse me please.

Well given he is from the NEw Zealand SAS, I doubt it. Unless...am I Willie Apiata?

I have visions of a myopic, pasty skinned Mr Logic, with a brummie accent drooling over pictures of soldiers on the internet.
Those are not visions. They are reflections. Put your mirror down.

You ****ing **** slurper.

Please abuse me with your internet ramblings please - you utter hat non ferocious wearer.
LOL :-D

Ummm...OK?

I've had a look at the facilities on offer at that place, I can see the attraction for you.

Working up a sweat with semi naked guys in the sauna and hot tub before heading down to the Chill Zone to "Relax & Chill out after a hard worklout! Chat with other gym members or watch the latest fight videos on our 50" plasma's while you enjoy an after workout protein shake !"

You ****ing queeg.

I've had a look at the facilities on offer at that place, I can see the attraction for you.

Working up a sweat with semi naked guys in the sauna and hot tub before heading down to the Chill Zone to "Relax & Chill out after a hard worklout! Chat with other gym members or watch the latest fight videos on our 50" plasma's while you enjoy an after workout protein shake !"

You ****ing queeg.
So are you coming down? Quegg...I am pretty sure I know who are. I only know one guy that uses that word in the Corps and he said he invented it. Weren't you binned on med grounds???

I tell you what, fucknuts, PM me your number, name and location and then we'll see who the daddy is. Managed to track me or Stacker1 down yet?

I didn't think so.

I tell you what, fucknuts, PM me your number, name and location and then we'll see who the daddy is. Managed to track me or Stacker1 down yet?

I didn't think so.
Uh Oh granddad is here. I wondered when you would make an appearance you slimy stalkerish ****.

Uh Oh granddad is here. I wondered when you would make an appearance you slimy stalkerish ****.
Grandma to you, still no PM though.

Oh, and I loved the bit when you accused Spaz of being discharged on med grounds. He did a really good impression of being a biff at my house the other week. You freak.

Grandma to you, still no PM though.

Oh, and I loved the bit when you accused Spaz of being discharged on med grounds. He did a really good impression of being a biff at my house the other week. You freak.
So because he pounded your wizard sleeve and wiped his cock on the curtains means he couldn't be discharged?