The Happy New Year Thread .....

#1
Wanted to be the first to say hope you all have a really crap New Years Eve.

And remember, if it wasn't for me, it would be simply New Years. No Eve. So be thankful. Cash donations accepted.

Now I sit back with joyous anticipation awaiting abusive responses.

:p
 
#2
Thanks, eve, I bet all the guys on ops away from their families REALLY needed that...
 
#3
eve1962 said:
And remember, if it wasn't for me, it would be simply New Years. No Eve...
:p
Another typical woman.... knows what you want, but refuses to deliver :D
 
#6
Happy new year to everyone else out there in ARRSE Land!!! Except the one that screwed up Adams chances in paradise!!! by eating forbidden fruit!!!

Yes thats you Eve!!!!

Love D.D. :twisted:
 
#7
doctordeath said:
Happy new year to everyone else out there in ARRSE Land!!! Except the one that screwed up Adams chances in paradise!!! by eating forbidden fruit!!!

Yes thats you Eve!!!!

Love D.D. :twisted:
I know .... :twisted:
 
#8
Biscuits_AB said:
You look like a man in drag.
Yep, first few times you said it, it was mildly amusing. Now it's just boring. Do you always repeat yourself so often?

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! And Yes, I do mean everyone.

8)
 
#9
Happy New Year from all at the Slug's house!!!

Have a good one and please ignore anything we write later on this evening!!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Slug x
 
#10
Dale the snail said:
Happy New Year from all at the Slug's house!!!

Have a good one and please ignore anything we write later on this evening!!!!

Good luck to everyone!

Slug x
I shall write down everything you write later this evening and use it as blackmail next year some time :wink:
 
#16
Lastnight I decided, who cares if I'm on call, I can have ONE little drink at the 'Bells'........
Today I had root canal treatment, they put me on two types of antibiotics, so now I can have no little drink at the 'Bells'.....

But I'll still be high on life! :wink:

Have a Safe and a Happy one you ugly bunch of misfits and dregs of the earth, hope it's a Good one!

Beebs x
 
#17
blessed baby cakes said:
Have a Safe and a Happy one you ugly bunch of misfits and dregs of the earth, hope it's a Good one!

Beebs x
Thanks Beebs, ....err am I ugly,a misfit or one of the dregs of the earth? 8O


Have a good one everybody!
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top