The Happy Christmas Thread

#1
If we wish to send Crimbo greetings to all other users, please use this one save everyone searching the whole site as there must be at least half a dozen threads on the subject


already......
 
#3
canteen_cowboy said:
If we wish to send Crimbo greetings to all other users, please use this one save everyone searching the whole site as there must be at least half a dozen threads on the subject


already......




also it will always be on 1st page of naafi forum :wink:
HAPPY XMAS-GINGE
 
#5
firestarter said:
canteen_cowboy said:
If we wish to send Crimbo greetings to all other users, please use this one save everyone searching the whole site as there must be at least half a dozen threads on the subject


already......




also it will always be on 1st page of naafi forum :wink:
HAPPY XMAS-GINGE
and to you arsonist :lol:
 
#7
Kia Ora Bro's
Have a choice Christmas.
May your God go with you.
(Pinched from Dave Allen) :wink:
 
#8
Happy Christmas??? WTF CC??? It is MERRY Christmas for fcuk sake; MERRY not HAPPY get it you git :D

So in good spam tradition MERRY FCUKING CHRISTMAS you dental hygine challanged Brits :wink:
 
#9
ctauch said:
Happy Christmas??? WTF CC??? It is MERRY Christmas for fcuk sake; MERRY not HAPPY get it you git :D

So in good spam tradition MERRY FCUKING CHRISTMAS you dental hygine challanged Brits :wink:
MERRY crimbo..now get back to your trailer park :wink:
 
#11
Merry Christmas to Everyone here!


Now, why in the hell are you gits arguing about teeth? 8O
 
#12
Merry Christmas to all you lot on ARRSE. :D From D.D. Somewhere in the Med, just off EGYPT. Currently pipe laying, with no booze, and not going home till the 26th of Jan. Have lots of drinks and think of we poor barstewards having to earn a crust over xmas!!!! :evil: :evil:

Be Good, if you can't be good at least remember her name, if you can't remember her name, call her darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
 
#16
Merry Christmas to one and all.........and for all those in sunnier climes building sandcastles enjoy those ratpack crimbo puddings 8O

On the 12th day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

12 Gin and Tonics,

11 Tequila Slammers,

10 Double Vodkas,

9 Shots of Whiskey,

8 Pints of Bitter,

7 Rum and Blacks,

6 Southern Comforts,

5 Snakebites and black,

4 Stomach Aches,

3 Dodgy Curries,

2 Throwings up,

and a trip to casualty....

:lol:
 
#20
Happy Christmas to all of Mummy's Little Troopers out there.

Mine's, what we call, a Mateus. And no I don't need to taste it first.

Oh - Even to Moody!!! Cha ching.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top