The happiest man in Britain..

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Mag_to_grid, Mar 26, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]
    That's his happy face?

• Like Like x 1
  2. The bus is getting its MOT done, i can have it ready sometime this afternoon. Cant afford much diesel though, so we can't take it far!

3. Should have moved the fecker to Golders Green, that'd put a smile on his ugly fizzog.

• Like Like x 2
  4. [​IMG]
    Bad beard day.

5. Scum bag, id love to give him an home visit, maybe give him a warm welcome by setting his ugly beard alight.

6. Are you the one second on the left?

Attached Files:

7. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

Discharge by name name Negligent_Discha... ooops, sorry mate... mate? Can you hear me?

8. Telegraph beat the Mail to the punch with this one.

"With the help of the council, Qatada moved into a home in Wembley where he continues to break wind in our genereral direction."

According to the Google translator.

B

9. There's gotta be a few thousand nutters in England, we've got the EDF, BNP, armed robbers who shoot up Russian bankers, gangsters who shoot 5 year old girls and countless tough guys down the pub looking for a fight... How is this guy still breathing? We've got his pic, we know where he lives, why hasn't someone slotted him yet?

Seriously, if I found out I had a fatal cancer I'd prolly drive to Wembley and do the ****.

10. I've got a spare outrage carpet you can use, it's a bit threadbare and has no permit to fly though.

11. LucreziaBorgia merrily volunteering to provide you with an alibi Sir.

And I want it noted that I have Bagsy on your car when you do shuffle off.

12. At least he's not a retired banker, or there really would be outrage.

13. A dirty little Fiat Bravo, much like it's owner, and would probably do you more trouble than good ;-)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Does anybody know any gypsy scouse paedophile muslim students on benefits?