Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The hairy muff.

Gillette pushed ladies shaving heavily in the early 1900's. Here's one such ad showing an early Gillette safety razor with short handle marketed at women. Notice the odd wording. The Milady Decollete set shown is from 1915 so $5 was a lot of money. The ad is clearly aimed at the higher end of society. Gillette were aggressive in marketing their products.

View attachment 473171

View attachment 473172

...and there is a probably a good reason why so many of the modern designs have handles shaped like sex toys...

Husband knocks on bathroom door...

"Are you all right in there dear, I thought I heard you moaning?"

Her: "I'm fine, I...er...umm...just cut myself shaving..."

...and there is a probably a good reason why so many of the modern designs have handles shaped like sex toys...

Husband knocks on bathroom door...

"Are you all right in there dear, I thought I heard you moaning?"

Her: "I'm fine, I...er...umm...just cut myself shaving..."

Women misappropriating gadgets as sex toys isn't a new thing

The Hitachi Magic Wand was sold as a massage implement rather than a sex toy, so many women bought the thing as a sex toy Hitachi sold off the IP as it was damaging their brand

I use a ladies Razor to shave my head.
Gets it far smoother and with less cuts.
You don't gash yourself and get a bit excited and frothy about it do you?

I have cut my head with a Razor and it bled like feck.

I have less cuts using a ladies Gillette Venus Razor.
How often do you find yourself bleeding like that? Weekly or mont...

sarnian

War Hero
In the 80's I tapped off with a Greek lass for a while. Proper stunner and I sometimes wonder what she looks like now as Greece is not a country that I associate with good looking older women. None of the normal body hair one associates with Mediterranean women except for a a mahossive rug. Not a case of a few spider hairs peaking out the side of the panties, more the sort of high hedgerows found along side narrow roads in places like Devon and Cornwall. The sort of foliage that could hide stray dogs and the left overs from illegal fly tipping. The first time it took a fair amount of will power not to look shocked or shout WTF.

Needed a weed whacker to find the way in but once in..... Her skills could only have been down to extensive experience, not that I was worried or cared at that moment. Pacing oneself obviously didn't translate well to Greek. At the end of an evening her growler would bear a close resemblance to a Rottweiler that had been at a bowl of porridge and I'd be hoping I could find some vitamins somewhere.

RTFQ....?!

The Hairy Muff, a much loved and missed feature of the female form.

Back in the Good Ol Days when out with a young lady (hoping she ain't a lady) sliding ones hand up her leg and reaching the top of her stockings, thinking Yeah, we are on here. Continuing slowly up the smooth skin of her leg until one reaches the place where the suspender strap pops out from under her knickers, leaving a small gap through which a couple of silken hairs lie waiting for your gentle caress, the excitement building all the time when she says "I think you have gone far enough!" Far enough! FFS I am just about bursting here.

Anyhoo, that was the start of many a fine evening, and the end of even more!

Happy days.

My dear old dad used to call that "the Golden Mile", as once you got there you were laughing.

I remember back around the turn of the century when a 17 year old me was having my first proper sexual encounters with multiple partners as you do at that age, rather than just feeling boobs and the odd fingering behind youth club that had happened before, and pubes were just a given. I preferred neatly trimmed or a little Hitler tache over something that looked like Ken Dodds hairbrush though. Despite being with numerous women over the last 20 years I haven't encountered any pubes! I prefer it that way though, I sometimes found the hairy ones likely to be a bit whiffy
My experience of living in the USA was that pubes of any kind on women was a novelty as they see it as cleaner and more hygienic.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

My old boss (ex-sundodger) split from number 2 wife, and before he found number 3 wife he took the opportunity to avail himself of every opportunity going on the dating websites. At one point I jokingly inquired as to his success rate, which from his wry smile seemed to be be quite high. He made some comment about needing something to keep his energy up then quite seriously asked when pubic hair had been phased out.

I use a ladies Razor to shave my head.
Gets it far smoother and with less cuts.

Such vanity. Run the clippers over it once every couple of weeks and job done.

Give your grid a quick once over as well while you're at it. Saves having to be social when you wander round the garden with the degs at 6am looking like an axe murderer in your grundies, clutching a bottle of beer and gnawing on a cold lamb leg roast.

People will generally get the hint and leave you the fuck alone.