Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The hairy muff.

did they have to get the local sappers out to get that blockage off her flange, surely they taught you to get through undergrowth better than that.?
Carrying a tree beater downtown was frowned upon.

In the 80's I tapped off with a Greek lass for a while. Proper stunner and I sometimes wonder what she looks like now as Greece is not a country that I associate with good looking older women. None of the normal body hair one associates with Mediterranean women except for a a mahossive rug. Not a case of a few spider hairs peaking out the side of the panties, more the sort of high hedgerows found along side narrow roads in places like Devon and Cornwall. The sort of foliage that could hide stray dogs and the left overs from illegal fly tipping. The first time it took a fair amount of will power not to look shocked or shout WTF.

Needed a weed whacker to find the way in but once in..... Her skills could only have been down to extensive experience, not that I was worried or cared at that moment. Pacing oneself obviously didn't translate well to Greek. At the end of an evening her growler would bear a close resemblance to a Rottweiler that had been at a bowl of porridge and I'd be hoping I could find some vitamins somewhere.

You mean she didn't so much have a rug, as a whole bocage down her knickers

In the 80's I tapped off with a Greek lass for a while. Proper stunner and I sometimes wonder what she looks like now as Greece is not a country that I associate with good looking older women. None of the normal body hair one associates with Mediterranean women except for a a mahossive rug. Not a case of a few spider hairs peaking out the side of the panties, more the sort of high hedgerows found along side narrow roads in places like Devon and Cornwall. The sort of foliage that could hide stray dogs and the left overs from illegal fly tipping. The first time it took a fair amount of will power not to look shocked or shout WTF.

Needed a weed whacker to find the way in but once in..... Her skills could only have been down to extensive experience, not that I was worried or cared at that moment. Pacing oneself obviously didn't translate well to Greek. At the end of an evening her growler would bear a close resemblance to a Rottweiler that had been at a bowl of porridge and I'd be hoping I could find some vitamins somewhere.
Sheer poetry.

From your link:
"The individual hairs have occasionally been found so stiff and brush-like as to render coitus difficult."

Thou shalt not shag wild boar.

"coitus" sounds like they're a Sheldon Cooper walt

That last sentence has the tears rolling down my cheeks.

I had a ginger haired girlfriend for a while, she had a full ginger bush that was a wiry as a scrubbing brush. Gave me a fecking face rash.

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

Similar , my only claim to fame was shagging one lass who then ended up on one episode of a C4 prog about eating disorders.

She was a little ”large” and gingerish but her bush was like a Brillo pad in texture.

Thank goodness pubes are curly. If they were straight, they could poke your eye out.

I was expecting a picture of Brian Blessed.
1589374905203.png

I’ve just been talking to herself about this very thread, or more precisely, about erm, ‘hair styles.’ Her main comment was, “When I chew on something I want it to be meat and not hair, when you eat a pizza, do you want it clean and fresh or old, smelly and hairy?”

This produces a raft of questions but I’ll limit myself; is she saying her **** is a pizza? There are some that would go with old, smelly and hairy, I know, I would rather not but looking like a child, tits or not, Is not good. I like a mini Mars Bar, to indicate maturity and direction but draw the line at fighting my way through the Amazon again.
1589375231506.png

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I think I told of this on here before,
working in a house me and my workmate were getting a bit vexed, the bloody place was full of dead things on the wall, and witchenalia
weird or what
anyway into the bathroom I go to remove a faulty shaver socket , and light, so I move everything into a box to prevent the dirt getting into it
just got the dust sheets over everything and my mate unscrews a cabinet to allow me to chase the wall, and something falls down, I pick it up and stick it over my eye and do pirate impressions , an eye patch me hearties
we are both laughing when the lady of the house turns up, sees me and creases up laughing , she ran off giggling to the loo before she wet herself
we look at each other ?? its funny but no that funny
Later on we are having a cuppa with her, and Mike quizzes her about her reaction, she starts laughing again
and points out that it for shaving with ????
what your eye brows ??
no lads a bit lower down
Yeeuk
stuff you learn about women ?

When did the hairy fanny actually die out?
When I was a kid, your standard Fiesta or Penthouse magazine featured about 10 proper women (not including the skanky wives section).
Probably only one or two would be shaven. It was considered a novelty.
But for many years now, a landing strip has been considered the maximum foliage acceptable.

What year did the proper, bushy, full on student's garden fanny die out?

I think the Arrsers are all singing from the same Hymen sheet....

Gillette pushed ladies shaving heavily in the early 1900's. Here's one such ad showing an early Gillette safety razor with short handle marketed at women. Notice the odd wording. The Milady Decollete set shown is from 1915 so $5 was a lot of money. The ad is clearly aimed at the higher end of society. Gillette were aggressive in marketing their products.

View attachment 473171

View attachment 473172
Feckin accident waiting to happen that is FFS...

Nope, I love a hairy muff it’s the sign that she’s a woman and not a child. Also the taste is simply beyond comparison. There is something not quite right about a bald eagle, shades of pedo if you ask me.
Anything that requires one of these before you go anywhere near it with your laughing tackle is not recommended....
20200514_102149.jpg

Wija

LE
I do like a bit of turf, like the talented young adult actress Riley Reid. Labia and anoooos cleared of any watch springs, but a nice wedge of turf north of the little man in the rowing boat.

I remember back around the turn of the century when a 17 year old me was having my first proper sexual encounters with multiple partners as you do at that age, rather than just feeling boobs and the odd fingering behind youth club that had happened before, and pubes were just a given. I preferred neatly trimmed or a little Hitler tache over something that looked like Ken Dodds hairbrush though. Despite being with numerous women over the last 20 years I haven't encountered any pubes! I prefer it that way though, I sometimes found the hairy ones likely to be a bit whiffy