The Guide

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by Oakley, Apr 11, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I have been mooching about on ARRSE for a while now and i have noticed that most of the threads in our forum consist of people mostly saying 'best posting this' and 'whats this place like?' so on and so forth. Is there a difinative guide out there with infomation people really want to know, such as pubs, clubs, daily routine and all the other good stuff? If not whats the general opinion on creating it, distibuting it around the ARRSE community and makeing available to all. One person from each unit does his write up to a agreed format set up by more of the experianced ARRSE members, submits write up, all compiled and then sent to anyone requesting infomation on postings and such like.

Just a thought

2. Not an experienced ARRSE member, but if you took that out of this forum a name change from SIGS to Blandford Blues or Blandford "the centre of the known Universe" would probably ensue.

3. Well it wasn't always that way, it used to be be quite informative and also good for a right old slanging match (debating in officer speak, p.s. I think IS Eng is Gods helpers trade, God being YofS :lol: ).

Then it went wrong, we even had a threads on trouser twists and shoelaces @ Blandford at one stage.